Broken

"I'll show you what real torture looks like.", he said and locked the door.

I was trembling in fear. He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Ikkada raa.", he said.
(Come here.)

I wanted to be far away from him. I tried backing off from him.

"Shrika, ikkada raa.", his tone changed.

I shook my head as a No. His facial expressions changed and in a jiffy, he walked towards me.
He wrapped his fingers around my neck and choked me.

"When I say something you have to listen. Do you get that?"

I was choking and was finding it hard to breathe.

He left me after he saw me, struggling.

"Just listen, do you even know how I felt after you left me? My soul left my body. You crazy woman, why can't you understand that I really love you. I wanted to start a family with you. Why can't you get that inside your head?"

I was struggling to breathe and was listening to his words.

"See, marriage is not something which I believe in. Still, you weren't ready to get into a live-in relationship with me. That's why, I married you to make you happy. Now, what are you doing? You are trying to escape from your husband."

Yes, he is my husband. I'm married to him.

"No, you're not my husband. Marriage is a sacred relationship and here, I have hated you ever since the day I saw you. I would rather die than live with you"

"Shut up. You wanna die, but, I will never let you die. Wait, I'll show."

I was confused. He walked towards the door and banged on it.

"Reddy? Are you there? Haan...Reddy, Stuffs kavali. Teeskoni raa."
(I need stuff. Bring and come."

The door opened and Reddy handed over something to him.

He brought it and sat in a chair which was in front of the table.

He spread the white powder on the table and sniffed it.

It was Cocaine. Wow, he is a drug addict. I thought he was only a chain smoker and an alcoholic. I'm glad to know that he's a drug addict as well.

After sniffing the powder, he sat there for 5 minutes.

Then, he approached me. He held me by my elbows and made me sit on the bench.

"I'm warning you for the last time. Tell me that you'll spend the rest of your life with me as my wife."

I cried as I nodded a no.

Few tears dropped from his eyes. I don't know what to do.

Before I could think something, a slap landed on my cheek. My cheek was burning. I looked at him holding my cheek.

He slapped me again and again. He slapped me for around 30 times.

I lost it completely. I was crying mess.
I thought this torture was over but no, he had something else for me.

"Vijay, please, stop."

He literally molested me. After a few minutes, he left me and slapped me for one last time.

I went completely numb. I wasn't able to feel anything because I was molested by my kidnapper who married me forcefully few hours ago.

Yes, I'm married to him. We had very intimate wedding at his guest house. He threatened me to marry him. I had no option rather than agreeing to his condition.

The door opened and he dragged me out of the classroom.

I was forcefully pushed into the car and I know where he's taking me.

To his house, if I'm not wrong.

That's it, my life will become hollow from today.

I'm his slave and I can't think of anything else.

He'll use me to satisfy his physical needs. I'm sure about it.

From this moment, my only wish would be to hug the eternal peace forever.

It's better to die than living with such kind of sadist.

I'll commit suicide as soon as I get a chance to at his house.

Target:10 likes and 5 comments.