His care

I was in deep sleep when I heard someone crying.

I opened my eyes quickly to find out who was crying. I woke up with a whimper when I felt a sharp pain in my foot. I quickly sat down and saw that Vijay was applying a bandaid to my wound.

He was crying and my foot was placed on his thigh. As soon as he saw me awake, he took me in his embrace. However, I didn't hug him back.

"What's wrong, Shrika? How can you be so careless? Due to your carelessness, now see how you're suffering."

"Oh, really, Dev. You were the reason why I'm suffering today. Don't you remember you were the one who pushed me against the wall due to which I stepped on the broken glass pieces, accidentally."

"Just keep quiet.", he said and continued applying band-aid to my wound.

Oh, yeah, when did he even accept his mistake?

Few days later,

My foot started to heal and I was able to walk like before. This whole week, he never asked me to do anything. He wanted me to rest. He took care of my wound and changed the bandaids. But, all these won't impress me. He's a bloody psycho. I will never forgive him for destroying my life. When I was in my deep thoughts, Vijay brought me back to reality.

"Hey, Shrika. Happy one week anniversary. ❤️"

I internally smirked.

Wow, it's been a week since I've been living in this hell.

"What?", he looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Nothing."

His smile faded.

"Aren't you happy?", he asked.

Oh my god, if I say no, he'll get angry and try to physically abuse me.

I plastered a fake smile and said, "I'm
very happy, Dev."

His smile reappeared and he hugged me tightly.

I was feeling suffocated. I tried to push him.

He broke the hug and looked at me. I tried to avoid his gaze.

Suddenly, his action stunned me a lot. He tried to kiss me.

I started maintaining distance from him.

"Baby, let's consummate our marriage, today.", he said.

I quickly stood up from the bed and distanced myself from him.

"Dev, what are you talking about? I need some time."

"How much time do you need more?"

He pulled me towards him and started forcing himself on me.

"What the hell, Vijay?"

I pushed him and slapped him.

"I just feel uncomfortable around you. Your touch disgusts me. Don't even dare to come near me."

His eyes darkened.

"What did you say? My touch disgusts you? Really? You are disgusted by your husband's touch?"

"I don't consider you as my husband. This is a living hell for me."

"Fine, my touch disgusts you, right? Now, I'll show you what it really feels to be touched by someone."

I was terrified. What is he gonna do?

He picked up his phone and dialled someone's number.

"Reddy, come to my room."

He called Reddy. Why is he calling him?

After a few minutes, Reddy came.

"Yes, sir. How can I help you?"

"Reddy, how does she look?"

Vijay asked pointing towards me.

"Beautiful, sir."

"Ain't I handsome?"

"Of course, Sir."

"En range ku iva konja kammi thana?"

He hesitated before answering.

"Yes, sir."

"Kekudha, Shrika? En range ku unnaku ok sonnadhe periya vishayam. Nee naan thottale disgusting huh irukunu solra."

"Reddy, ennaku oru help Pannu. Forget that Shrika is my wife. Go, do whatever you want with her. I give you full liberty. I have to teach her a lesson."

His eyes widened and I was completely baffled.

"Sir, enna pesuringa?"

"Ipo thana sonna nee Ava azhaga irukanu apo po avala kiss Pannu. I won't ask you anything."

Reddy was standing there hesitantly.

"Reddy, if you kiss her I'll give you an increment."

Reddy looked at me with confusion.

"Vijay, have you completely lost it? I'm your wife.", I yelled.

He started laughing.

"Just now, you said that you don't consider me your husband. Then, what?"

Before I could react, Reddy started kissing me.

"Reddy, leave me."

I tried to push him.

"Vijay, save me."

Reddy started abusing me and Vijay was enjoying it.

"I will not save you until you consider me as your husband. You were disgusted by my touch, right? This is how it feels when an unknown person touches you. Got it?"

Those few minutes felt like a torture.

I somehow pushed Reddy and ran towards Vijay who was seated on the couch with a whiskey glass in his hand.

Before I could reach him, Reddy pulled me by my leg and I fell down. Due to the effect, my forehead hit the corner of the teapoy placed in front of the couch. The pain was unbearable.

I managed to crawl towards Vijay and held his hands with my trembling ones.

"Vijay, Vijay, I'm sorry. Don't do this with me. I love you and you are my husband. Your touch won't disgust me from this moment. Please, save me from Reddy."

"Tsk...tsk...tsk... You understood this soon. I thought you'll take so many days to understand this matter. Are you sure my touch won't disgust you?"

"Yes.", I said.

"This is what you'll get if you mess with me."

After few minutes, he looked at me and he had a disgusting evil smirk on his face which quickly faded away. I felt dizzy suddenly and I could feel that something was oozing out of my forehead.

"Shrika, what's this?"

He touched my forehead. That's what I remember.

"Reddy, go and get the first aid kit."

Target: 10 likes and 5 comments