°•☆Two☆•°

3rd person
《1986, 10:30 a.m. Hawkins High-school》

Will was in his second period class, only twenty minutes till the bell rang.

Will watched the clock barley even paying attention to the class.

He wanted to get out of here and go to lunch already.

At lunch he was going to the D&D club to discuss Dustin and Eddie's campaign with all his friends.

Including Mike, Will smiled at the thought of Mike, and this is because that was his bestfriend.

And maybe his crush.

He didn't want to call Mike his crush because that would be very wrong of him considering being gay is practically a death sentence in Hawkins.

But he couldn't deny his feelings when it came to the raven haired boy because he was practically head over heals.

He was honestly good with hiding his feelings for Mike when he wasn't around, but when he was Will was a mess.

The two were able to hang out and stuff but any close contact and caring words would literally make Will malfunction.

"Will" he heard his name being whisperd and turned to his left seeing one of his bestfriend.

Her names was Max, she had joined the party when the boys were in middle school.

Mike didn't like her at first but he came to enjoy her company, Will on the other hand immediately loved the girl, with all her enthusiasm and courageous mindset.

"Yea?" "You guys still doing D&D at lunch?" He nodded and Max sighed "I guess I'm coming along because I have nothing better to do."

Will smiled hearing this because the girl would never want to come to D&D meets thinking it was boring and for nerds.

"Awesome! Maybe you can even join in finally use your character name you chose!" Max laughed "I don't think 'MadMax' is gonna work."

Will rolled his eyes "it's totally gonna work, I think it's cool!" Max smiled and that left the two talking about the game.

And just like that twenty minutes flew by and the two ran from their classroom and towards the D&D club.

Before they made it Will was grabbed by the shoulders and pulled backwards.

"What the hell!?" He heard laughing behind him and then he smiled recognizing the laugh.

"Mike what the hell are you doing!" He turned to look at Mike who still had his hands on his shoulders.

Mike didn't change a bit, he still had his long curly hair, freckles on his face and the same goofy smile.

"I was catching up to you, you and Max are fast!" Max rolled her eyes and walked over "Come on Wheeler, we don't have time for detours."

Mike rolled he eyes and drapped his hand over Will's shoulders walking along side the two.

"Why are you even over here Max?" Mike questioned watching as the red-haired girl followed to the club.