°•☆Ten☆•°

3rd person
《Wednesday, 3:46 p.m. Wheelers Residents 》

It was the day of the date and Mike had dragged Will with him to his house to get ready.

And Will had dragged Dustin along cause why not.

"Mike you have to fix your hair" Dustin said and Mike groaned as he looked in the mirror at his outfit.

"Is this even a good outfit?" Will sighed "I have great taste Michael, it looks good."

Mike continued to turn and spin in the mirror to see if the outfit really did look good.

"If you don't fix your hair she's gonna run away from you like you're a disease" Dustin said and finally Mike turned to him and rolled his eyes.

"My hair is perfect" Dustin and Will both turned to each other and laughed then looked back at Mike.

"You're joking right? Your hair is the definition of bed head" Mike groaned "Then help me fix it!"

Dustin and Will stood taking Mike and bringing him to the bathroom.

Will grabbed a comb and handed it to Dustin, Dustin took it and put it straight to Mike's hair combing it out the best he could.

"How do you get your curls so nice?" Dustin smiled "They're just naturally amazing" Mike rolled his eyes as Dustin continued to help Mike with his hair.

Will watched and admired Mike's face as he complained about Dustin combing his hair too roughly, Will thought Mike looked good all the time and that his hair was perfectly fine, yet he did like that Dustin was helping him out.

"Alright you're done!" Dustin smiled as he looked at Mike in the mirror, Mike smiled at himself as well "Wow! I look better!"

Dustin nodded "Don't you think so Will?" Dustin said smirking at him, Will blushed and kicked Dustin's leg a bit, "You look good Mike."

Mike smiled at Will as they all left the bathroom and went downstairs. "Alright, you guys have to be there the whole time." Mike said and the boys both nodded, they were going to be not so far away watching the date go down.

Mike was unbelievably nervous and wanted them there if anything went wrong and being the good friends they are they agreed to stay.

Will was carrying the basket, Dustin carrying the blanket and Mike carrying nothing cause he didn't want to be "tired" or "sweaty."

Once they got there Will and Dustin helped Mike set everything up and when they finished they smiled at their work.

"Thank you guys so much!" Mike said pulling the two into a hug, Will and Dustin smiled hugging their friend back.

"We'll be right over here" Dustin said pointing over to a tree and Mike nodded "Alright, see you guys soon" Mike said and they waved going behind the tree.

As they did this they saw El walking over, she looked very nice in a pink sun dress and her hair nicely done, she looked pretty, very pretty.

Dustin laid down under the shade of the tree and put his hat over his face, Will slipped down beside him and looked up into the trees leaves seeing small flowers on the branches.