°•☆Twenty☆•°

3rd person
《3:10 p.m. They Byers Residents》

Mike and El were stood out front of Will's house, El questioning why they were here when there was no Will.

"I thought you said you were taking me somewhere only we know, everyone knows where Will's house is?"

Mike smirked and took her hand taking her to the side of Will's house and taking her into the woods.

El was now even more confused as they got deeper and deeper into them.

And soon enough Castel Byler was seen and El's eyes began to light up.

"What is this!?" She exclaimed as she examined the fort in aw, it was one of the most coolest, crafty, things she's ever seen.

"It's my fort" Mike lied and El turned to him smiling "why is it at Will's house?"

Mike began to think of another lie "You know, cause it's a secret, no one would suspect my fort to be at Will's house."

El nodded, that was quite smart, "can we go inside?" Mike nodded and El opened it up and inside the walls of the fort littered with drawings, drawings signed by Will.

El rose her brow as Mike followed her in and began to turn on the lights.

"Why is there a ton of pictures drawn by Will?" Mike began to think again "you know, cause he's my bestfriend, I have to have something in here of him."

El nodded and continued looking "Aw, look at that, you and baby Will!" El took the framed photo and examined her small friend and boyfriend.

Mike smiled, he then felt a bit bad but that soon all disappeared as he pulled El into him by her waist.

"Come on babe, this isn't about Will, it's about us" El nodded laughing "Right, it's just this whole place screams Will, you and him must be so close."

Mike sighed nodding "Mhm, now come here" Mike then pulled El on top of him and their lips connected.

They kissed and kissed until El pulled away and began to ask a million questions about Castel Byler.

"Why is it named Castel Byler?" She asked and Mike could barley find a good lie for this one.

"B-Because it's a cool name! I came up with it one day and boom, that's the name" and he wished he didn't have to lie about that but he did.

Will made up the name.

《1982, 5:04 p.m. The Byers Residents》

"What do you think we should name the place?"  Mike asked as he laid on Will's bed, Will sitting beside him sketching out a drawing of their new idea.

"Hmm, I don't know" Will said, he tried to think of names as he drew.

"How about Fort Bestfriends!" Mike said and Will snorted, then began to chuckle.

"That is so silly Mike" Mike smiled rolling his eyes "Alright, how about... The Death Star!"

Will once again was smiling and giggling just a bit "That's something you could name your own fort, this is our fort."