°•☆Five☆•°

3rd person
《4:30 p.m. Hawkins High-School, D&D club》

Mike and Will were in the D&D club waiting for Max, Lucas and the new girl El to arrive.

After like 10 minutes Lucas and Max came into the door. "What took you two so long?" Will asked and Max scratched the back of her neck "I kind of had to skate all the way here cause Billy is being a jerk like usual."

Will turned to Lucas "Your excuse?" Lucas sighed "I lost track of time" Dustin rolled his eyes "I didn't expect less, now let's get started I can't wait to beat this campaign!"

Will smirked "Alright-" "Wait! Where's El?" Mike asked and Will slowly turned his head to Mike as if he couldn't seriously be asking this question "Uh I don't know she should be here soon I bet."

"Or maybe she stood you up" Will said turning to his best friend. Mike rose his brow "It wasn't a date" Will rolled his eyes "You made it sound like one" Mike was now the one rolling his eyes with a scoff.

"Whatever, we can start when she gets here" everyone sighed as Eddie came from the back "Hey uh there's this girl asking for Max at the door, seems new" Mike turned and smiled seeing El peeking into the room behind Eddie.

Mike got up quickly and so did Max walking over and bringing her in "This is the club!" Mike said and El looked around marveling at the large posters and figurines placed along shelf's and corners of the room.

"This place is really cool!" El said and Mike smiled softly seeing the stars in the girls brown eyes.

"Me and Will are about to start our game, want to watch?" El nodded quickly and was guided to the table. "Who is she?" Dustin whispered to Will, Will folded his arms across his chest and grumbled "Her name is El, shes new and shes practically Mike's girlfriend."

Dustin turned away from Will and to El "Well hi El! I'm Dustin and this is Lucas..." He introduced almost everyone to her even the people she already knew.

"And that's it, Welcome to the D&D club!" El smiled at the curly-haired boy and nodded "Thank you for the welcome" "Of course, but now let's get this game started!"

"Uh Wait!" Mike yelled running to his bag in the corner and pulling out Will's 'Will the Wise' costume bringing it over.

"Here" Will smiled seeing it and laughed "No way, where did you find this!?, I haven't seen it since last summer" Mike chuckled "I found it in the basement, I thought it would be nice if I brought it for you to wear."

Will gladly let Mike drap the costume over him and place the hat on his head "Welcome, Will the Wise!" everyone clapped and Will nodded his head to everyone. "Yep, the one and only."

He turned and smiled at Mike and Mike smiled back but the moment was short lived when Mike turned and smiled at El.

Will turned away quickly trying his best to just focus on the game.

"Let's begin!" Will said with a big smile on his face as everyone cheered getting ready to play.

《5:12 p.m. Hawkins High-School, D&D club》

They were in the middle of the game and almost the entire party was wounded but still alive.

Will played his best rolling good numbers, but when it came to Mike's turn he took about 5 minutes to explain to El why and what was happening.