°•☆Eight☆•°

3rd person
《2:45 p.m. Hawkins High-School》

It was the end of the school day and during lunch the friends decides that they were going to do something after school.

They were going to go to the roller-rink, they hadn't been in a while and decided that that would be fun.

"Alright everyone ready?" Mike asked everyone as they stood out front of the school.

Everyone nodded and he smiled "Alright great let's go!" They all got onto their bikes and road to Rink-O-Mania.

Once they got their everyone rented their roller skates and went to a table.

"Do you know how to roller skate El?" El shook her head and Mike smiled "Me neither, we can learn together."

Will looked over at the two of them then back down at his shoe laces tying them up a bit tighter then standing.

"Alright I'm going" He said and before he could fully leave Dustin rolled up behind him and grabbed his shoulders.

"Not without me Byers!" Will smiled at Dustin as they made their way to the floor and got on.

Dustin almost slipped making Will laugh, but soon enough the two got on and were skating like naturals, they were pretty good at it.

But for the rest of them, they were slipping and sliding like they were on ice!

"Will! Come help me!" Mike yelled to Will as he made his 4th lap around the skating rink, He turned over to Mike who was practically doing the splits as his feet rolled away from each other.

Will started to burst out into laughter, tapping Dustin slightly so he could see the hilarious sight. Dustin turned and saw Mike and began laughing with Will as well.

The two of them skated over to Mike and it took everything in their power not to point and laugh at him "Alright stand up you big doof" Will said as him and Dustin took Mike's arms and rolled him back up to his feet.

"Alright, can you help me and El now-" Mike turned to his side and rose his brow "Where's El?" Dustin looked around and smirked "I think Max stole your little girlfriend for a spin" They looked over and saw Lucas, El and Max skating with their arms linked together.

"Ugh no fair! How can everyone skate and I can't?" "Maybe cause your the equivalent to a stick man" Dustin said and Mike hit him in the arm, Dustin taking his arm and rubbing the sting.

"Alright, we'll help you" Dustin shook his head "You'll help him Will, I'm going to skate and watch" Will rolled his eyes as he linked arms with Mike and began to skate forward to try and get back into the flow of everyone.

"You have to move your legs Michael" Will turned to Mike as he just stiffly moved along, Will practically doing all the work as he rolled Mike around, Dustin just laughing at the sight.

"I can't! The moment I move I am going to drop us both!" "Just come on!" Will said and Mike groaned moving his feat and sure enough he slipp dragging Will down with him.

"Mike!" Will yelled as he landed on top of Mike, Mike was laughing so hard his face was becoming a little red in the blue and yellow lighting, Will looked down at Mike as his face became red too.