°•☆Three☆•°

3rd person
《4:47 p.m. Hawkins High-School》

Mike, Will and Max were in the halls of Hawkins High getting ready for the campaign.

Along entering the school they saw Lucas and a couple other of the basketball members entering the gym.

"Oh hey guys!" Lucas said getting his friends attention they all turned to him.

Will and Max obviously offering huge smiles to Lucas but Mike gave a nasty look to his friend.

"Hey Lucas!" Will said walking over followed by Max and Mike.

"Sorry I couldn't make it tonight" Will shook his head "it's totally fine, this is a big thing for you with the championship coming up, you need to practice."

Lucas smiled softly as Max gave him a hug "don't worry about it anyway, I'll be filling in for you."

Lucas rose his brow, a smirk forming on his face "You, Max Mayfield is going to play D&D?" Max laughed "yea I am."

Mike rolled his eyes "she shouldn't even be playing, you should" the three looked to Mike as Lucas sighed.

"Mike I said I was sorry, I swear I'll be at yours and Will's campaign" Mike nodded "you better or I'll kill you and the entire basketball team."

Will's eyes widened as he slowly turned away from Mike "don't listen to him, he's insane."

"I heard that" all of them laughed as someone called for Lucas "alright I got to go I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow."

Will nodded and so did Max hugging Lucas Mike rolled his eyes with a soft smile joining the hug.

"Good luck with practice" Lucas nodded "good luck with the campaign!" Lucas and the trio went their separate ways after their goodbyes.

They finally made it to the D&D club where they could hear commotion inside.

"Sounds like their half way threw the game already" Max said and Will shook his head "They wouldn't start with out us, their probably just super hyped."

They entered the room and the noise stopped as they looked to the door.

"You guys are finally here!" Dustin said walking over to the three, they all smiled and followed Dustin back over to the table.

Everyone stood around as Dustin and Eddie stood at the head of the table reading the plot of their campaign to the group.

Everyone listened intently as Dustin placed a character down on the table saying "boom!" to intensify the action.

"Your clan is faced with a mighty beast with ten thousand small warriors by his side!" Mike shook his head.

"That's insane, I don't see ten thousand warriors!" He exclaimed throwing his hands out to emphasize that there wasn't ten thousand tiny figures symbolizing the warriors.

Dustin rolled his eyes "we didn't have time to make all thoese, use your imagination Michael!" Will giggled a bit as Mike huffed.