°•☆Eighteen☆•°

3rd Person
《3:21 p.m. The Wheelers Residents》

The party all sat in Mike's basement, the movie had ended and now everyone was just chilling till night.

Also El and Will switched their clothes back, Will had went to the bathroom and saw the clothes on him and remembered.

He called for El during the movie and the two switched their clothes back.

Mine was relieved the clothes swapped happened cause if he didn't his mind would be racing all afternoon.

As of right now Mike and El were still on the couch laid up together and talking.

Max and Lucas were throwing popcorn at each other to see who could catch it in their mouth first.

And Will, Dustin and Suzie were looking over DnD things.

"So...why is this one called a demegorgan?" Suzie asked and Will shrugged "The game designers just chose that name I guess, it's a suitable name though."

Dustin nodded "The demegorgan is actually so cool! It's mouth looks like a flower full of teeth when it open!"

Suzie wrinkled up her nose "that doesn't sound very pleasant?" Will laughed "It's not supposed to be, it's a game full of gore filled battles and hideous monsters, it makes the game fun."

Suzie nodded her head "So, I'd get to play this game too?" Dustin and Will both smiled and nodded.

"Yea! Of course you can play!" Suzie smiled as Will and Dustin continued to talk more om the game.

The explaining went on, the throwing popcorn at each other went on, and the chatting went on.

That was until Max got bored and smirked to herself "Hey guys!"

Everyone stopped and turned to her all giving her the attention she desired.

"How about we play spin the bottle?" Everyone looked to eachother "That sounds fun!"

El said and Lucas agreeded "I guess, only if it's okay with you Suzie" Suzie smiled "It's fine Dusty bun let's play!" Dustin blushed as they all came to the middle.

Max grabbed her empty coke bottle and set it on the floor in the middle of the circle the party had created.

"Who wants to spin first?" Max asked and everyone looked to each other before El smiled.

"I'll go!" She took the bottle and spun it, it spun and spun until it slowed and landed on Max.

Max smiled "Alright then, pucker up El!" El giggled as the two girls leaned over and pecked each others lips.

The two moved back from each other and erupted in a fit of laughter "Girls are so ridiculous."

Mike said earing Max to kick him in the knee "I'll go next!" Dustin said and he spun the bottle.

It spun until it landed on Mike "Oh god" Dustin sighed and turned to Will and mouthed to him.

"Is it okay?" Will laughed and nodded, Mike and him both sat up and leaned forward pecking each others lips quickly.