°•☆Thirteen☆•°

3rd person POV

3:43 p.m. Hawkins High, DND Club

Everyone was in the club, ecstatic for the game, Mike was just as excited even if he didn't know why everyone else was so happy as well.

"I can't believe you're going to play your first game of DND with us!" Mike said pulling El into him and kissing her cheek.

"They're practically dating already Will, how come we did this whole campaign so El can ask him out?" Gareth asked and Will sighed shrugging "El wanted to do it so I helped, I guess she wanted to do a grand gesture to really push her luck."

Once Mike was done flipping out about the entire situation, they began the game, it was simple, El wanted to do most of the work so, it wasn't really even a battle, just a quest you could say.

"I'm surprised you didn't go the battle route Eddie, what's with he whole adventure esk game?" Mike asked and Eddie shrugged trying his best to play a long, "Tried to go simple this time."

Mike shrugged and smiled "I'm guess this is good so El can learn about the game in an easier way, if we were really battling, it'd be pretty har-" "Shut up Mike" Max said and Mike turned to her rolling his eyes and focusing back on the game.

They we're approaching the end, El getting more and more excited by the second, Will dreading the moment but putting a big smile on his face.

"Sir Mike! Will you go on the journey and save your mage, or will you stay here with the party?" Will asks, he had incorporated this part, either way El would still be asking Mike, But he wanted to see which route Mike would choose.

"I want to save the mage! The party may be wounded but they have to Will! Protect our party, I will be back with my mage!" Mike said and there set on the game.

"Looks like Mike failed the test" Dustin leaned over to Will and whispered, Will sighed "At least we'll get this over with quicker."

Soon enough Mike was the only one doing the work, battling Eddie, or 'The Dragon' "Mike! One last roll and you've practically saved me!" Mike smiled "This was such and easy win!" Mike said before rolling the dice.

He had rolled good numbers which landed him his final hit on the dragon, Mike then saved El, his mage.

"Oh El!" Mike said turning to her with a smirk on his face "How I'm so happy to finally see your face again, I will never let harm get to you again" El smiled "Thank you Mike, but now that you have saved me..."

El turned to everyone before turning back to Mike with the biggest smile "Will you make me even happier by being my boyfriend?"

Everyone was smiling except for Will, he kind of just blankly stared, it tried to toon out all the 'Awww's' and 'Congrats!'

"Was this whole thing for that?" Mike asked and El nodded "We all planned it, Will helped especially" Mike looked up and smiled at Will before smiling at everyone else "This was amazing! You could've just asked me in anyway I would've said yes a million times over."

Mike kissed as as everyone awwed once again, "Alright wrap it up" Will said and the two pulled away "You practically wanted it to happen Willy" Mike smirked and Will rolled his eyes.