A new Chocolatier in town

Y/N Pov:

'Another day of waking up in the same room, on the same matress with the same boring tasks' i thought to myself as i stood up and got dressed before walking to Noodles room, surprisingly she wasn't there so i waited a bit and left right on time for the first roll call of the day. both Mrs Scrubitt and Bleacher were there, once everyone was lined up Scrubitt started calling the names "Benz" she said as Piper walked down the stairs to go wash laundry followed by the others as their names were also called, and lastly "Y/l/n!" Scrubitt said and i put my hand up "you're scrubbing the floors with Noodle today, i want them to be squeaky clean with no stains what so ever!"

"got it..." i said and instead of walking downstairs i walked into the main hall where the so called front office was to grab a bucket and a sponge, while doing so i smile and think about the positive which is spending some time with Noodle, i always try to stay as positive as possible, if i didn't i would probably go crazy by now. After grabbing the bucket and sponge i walk to the room behind the counter and start scrubbing the floor with a frown on my face until i hear the door open again and when i looked over Noodle was standing there with a confused expression on her face "Hey Noodle!" i say and wave to her, She waves back and then decides to speak in a happy tone "what are you doing here?" "oh Scrubitt told me to scrub the floor today so i guess we are working together today." i say and smile up at her.

Willy Wonka Pov:

Standing at the top of the boat i look out and finally see land, but not just any land, its the city i've always wanted to go to, i plan on being the best chocolate maker ever and this is the place where i can do that!
"after seven years of life upon the ocean"
"it is time to bid the seven seas farewell"
"and the city i've pinned seven years of hopes on"
"lies just over the horizon, i can hear the harbor bell"

"Land Ahoy!" i slide down the rope and head inside to grab my coat, still singing "Got a tattered Overcoat and battered suitcase" I grab the suitcase and put my shoes on. While walking out they get splashed by a bucket of water "got a pair of leaky boots upon my feet, gotta drag myself up by my one good bootlace. Gotta work my rotten socks of if i want to make ends meet!" I then jump onto a platform that is being lifted into the air and jump onto a truck and take my hat of as a way of saying bye to the people on the boat "I've poured everything i've got into my choc-late! now its time to show the world my recipes" While the truck is still driving i hold onto a pole and jump off. 

"I've got twelve silver sovereigns in my pocket, And a hatful of dreams." I start walking and looking around, noticing all the shops and restaurants. "there's a famous restaurant on every street here, There's brandino's and the bar parisian." From the right i hear a voice ask "restaurant map, sir?" i take it and hand him a sovereign "oh, thank you, Got a little map to tell me where to eat here" i feel something scrubbing at my shoes and see a little boy polishing them, he holds his hand out and i hand him a sovereign before walking away. "had a dozen silver sovereigns now im somehow down to ten, want the finest produce this is where they stock it!" i accidentally drop a pumpkin that i was holding at a little vegetable stand "thats three sovereigns, mate" i look at her and hand her the three sovereigns "though the prices are suspiciously extreme.." the women mummbles something along the lines of "break my pumpkin you pay for it"

"i've got five, six, seven?" i look down and see the boy again and hand him a sovereign feeling a bit annoyed.                                                                                                                                                                              "six silver sovereigns in my pocket, And a hatful of dreams" I then notice the one and only, gallery gourmet and start walking towards it.
"brush your coat, sir?" the boy asks "no thank you!" 
"Cologne?" i start running and smilling again "no, leave me alone"
"at last the gallery gourmet, i knew that we'd see it one day..."
"its everything you said, Mama. And, oh, so much more!" While walking into the gallery the scent of chocolate gets very strong. "each way that you turn another famous chocolate store!"
after looking around a bit more i notice a door with no sign on it and start imagining my sign and a lot of happy people around it, before i know im already daydreaming about the possibilities and start dancing around.
"here's my destiny i just need to unlock it! will i crash and burn or go up like a rocket? I've got nothing to offer but my chocolate, and a hatful of dreams~" I feel a light tap on the shoulder and see an officer pointing at a sign, i cant read it so i look at him confused. then he holds his hand out and says "three sovereigns" and so i hand them to him and walk out, noticing that its gotten dark and i've got no place to stay.