That's why im here...

Author note before we begin!

This chapter will have something that i added that is not in the movie to maybe make it a tiny bit more interesting.

and i also remembered that Noodle and Willy talked about how Noodle got her name and how she always wanted to meet her mom.
And also that Willy made her a promise, i didn't include it because i completely forgot about it, i hope that's not a bother.

Willy Wonkas Pov:

I see car lights approaching us and notice Y/n let go of the balloons, while we see the chief getting out of the car, Y/n walks over to me and Noodle.
I tell Them both to go and that i'll meet them at the cart.
I see Noodle grab the bottles of milk and run in the direction of the cart but notice that Y/n stayed, and that's when i see the officer come closer and Y/n took a few steps back.

"Mr Wonka, a word in private if i may"
"Officer, if this is about abigail-"
I get cut off by him grabbing me by the back of my head and shove my head into the frozen fountain, making the ice shatter and my head being dunked into the freezing water. I also hear him say something but i can't understand what it is.

Y/N Pov:

The officer doesn't even let Willy Finish and i see him grabbing him and Pushing his head into the water. it took me a while to process what just happened and when i finally do i see the officer yelling at Willy while he looks confused and terrified at the same time.

"Got it!?"
"Not really im afraid-"
Willy didn't get to finish again because the officer dunked his head in the water once again, then i hear him yell
"I said, Do not sell chocolate in this town!"
"What is wrong with you!?"
I yell at the officer and he doesn't even bother looking at me, taking Willys head out of the water again, once again asking

"Did you hear me this time!?" 
"I had water in my ears!"
Willys says loudly and annoyed
"Oh, yeah that makes sense, look im sorry kid... truth is, i really dont wanna do this"
"and i don't want you to be doing this!"
Willy says while looking at the officer
"i still have to give you the message, if you sell chocolate in this town again and you're gonna get more than a bonk on the head!" The officer said, then Willy spoke again with a confused smile on his face
"I don't have a bonk on the head"
"Oh, what is with me today"
Then the officer takes out his baton and hits Willy in the head, making him fall over, then he walks off like nothing happened.

"Willy!" I shout while running up to him, and kneel down to look at him
"Ow, that was unnecessary-" He says while rubing his head, when i look at him i notice that he has a cut on his right cheek almost directly under his eye
"You're hurt, probably because of a sharp edge in the ice, are you feeling alright..?" i put a hand on his cheek and look at the cut, i was worried for Willy even though the cut wasn't that bad, i still wanted to make sure that he's ok.
i felt angry at the officer but there wasn't really anything that i could do.
"Oh yeah, i'm perfectly fine, a bit cold that's all!"  he quickly says and gets up, holding his hand out for me to help me up and i take it.

"We should get back, Noodle is waiting, but once we're back at the washhouse i'd like to have a look at the cut just to make sure that it's nothing serious" I tell him and start walking in the direction of where we left the cart.

Willy Wonkas Pov:

What Y/n said caught me a bit off guard, don't get wrong i don't hate it, in fact i really appreciate it, i like the fact that she's looking out for me i just don't want her to get in trouble because of me.
"oh, you really don't have to!" i didn't want to waste her time or be a burden to her so i smiled and let her know that she didn't need to help, but then she started talking.
"But i want to, you're my friend and i want to make sure that you're ok"
'She's so sweet, way to sweet, but i like it' i thought while walking with her towards the cart where Noodle was waiting.