Welcome to Scrubitt's

Y/N Pov:

Due to the windows in the coop never being closed it was super cold at night and i could barely get any sleep, 'atleast Noodle doesn't have to go through this today'  i thought and watched as the sun rose.
it was still really cold but not as bad as at night. It's been an hour, the sun isn't completaly up yet but i hear the door to the coop unlocking and when i turn around i see Noodle standing there.
"How was it?" Noodle asked with a worried expression.
"Cold, but i'll live, im just happy that you didn't have to almost freeze to death" I say while looking at her with a slight smile on my face.
"Y/n i have warmer clothes than you"
"Still, i care for you Noodle, you're like a little sister to me and i promise to protect you whenever i have the chance" 
I start to stand up, and once i do Noodle suddenly hugs me while thanking me.

"I should get to roll call..." i said and started walking to the stairs.
"Scrubitt is sending me to get groceries, do you want something? i can steal it for you-"
"No, Noodle, stealing is bad"
I cut her off before she can finish.
"are you sure?" she asks while walking up to me.
"Yes im sure, Be careful, Noodle- oh and tell me if you see something interesting"
"will do!"
And then she ran downstairs and left with the cart to get to the store.

After that i walked downstairs and stood next to the others while Scrubitt called the names of each person with mine being last. I started walking down to the laundry room and heard Scrubitt yell "Now get to scrubbing you Peasants!" 'god i hate that woman if you can even call her that'  Well, atleast we don't have to clean the toilets. I walk into the laundry room and i already feel my fingers getting wrinkly even though i haven't even touched the water yet, Its going to be a long day...

Noodle Pov:

As im walking to the Stands with fruit and vegetables i walk by the Gallery gourmet and a croud catches my eye, when i look over i see the same guy from the day before in the middle singing and dancing. 'it should be fine if i stand to watch for a bit, right?' and so i stayed to watch for a little longer, and im so glad i did. My jaw practically fell to the floor when i saw the Chocolates from the jar start to levitate, i look at the man and he seems to have noticed me because he smiles in my direction and i smile back at him.
After a bit longer i see Fickelgruber, Slugworth and prodnose approach the guy and then a few moments later i see them fly up into the air. After that even more people started levitating but unfortunately the police showed up and i went along my day, happy that i'll have something to tell Y/n.

Y/N Pov:

while Stirring the laundry in the water with a padel I hear the door to the room open and see Noodle running downstairs towards me so i ask "what's got you in such a hurry?"
"i need to tell you something!"
"Go on"

Noodle decided to help me with the laundry as she was talking about what she saw.
"So when walking past the gallery gourmet i saw the guy from yesterday, and from what i heard, his name is Willy Wonka and you won't believe what im about to say!"
"well what is it?" I
smile at her, curious as to what she was going to say
"so first i saw him singing and dancing with a jar of some chocolates and when he opened the jar the chocolates started levitating!'
"are you sure you saw things correctly, Noodle?" i laugh a bit while asking her the question
"Yes im sure! Im telling you, the chocolates were levitating and a little after that Fickelgruber, Slugworth and prodnose started flying up aswell, then more people and that's when police came"
"that sounds fun, not gonna lie"
"it looked Super fun"

Not so long after, Noodle had to leave to go scrub the floors again, so now im alone again.
'Do i believe what Noodle said..? i want to but it sounds so... Weird. i mean people flying just from a chocolate? But Noodle wouldn't lie to me' I was lost in thought and what brought me back to reality was a loud bang and then the voices of Abacus and Piper indroducing themselfs, then introducing Lottie and Larry. Being a person with a curious mind i decided to go and see what they were talking about, and when i walk through a doorframe i hear Piper say "And that's Y/n, she usually works alone in the back"  while pointing at me.