Let the plan begin

Y/N Pov:

The next morning, Noodle, Willy, Piper and I were going around town locating places with drains that are easily accessible but still somewhat hidden.
We were walking for almost the entire day trying to remember the best places where a lot of people are, one being a restaurant near an alleyway with a sewer drain.
We deciced that it will be the first place we'll be selling chocolate at.

After returning to the washhouse we let the others know where we are going to start, The next day we all got ready and began with the plan.
Willy somehow sneaked into the back of the restaurant and got a waiter outfit so that's what he was wearing right now.
It would be a lie if i said that it didn't suit him, because he looked good in it, Maybe even too good.

Abacus and Lottie were standing on one side of the restaurant, looking out and getting ready to let willy know when they saw police, same with Noodle who was standing on the other side.
Larry and Piper were already in the sewer Drain with Piper being ready to close it at any time, and I was just standing in the alley, occasionally peeking out and looking over at Willy who was waiting for the perfect moment to strike, And it just so happens that the man who just got rejected and splashed by water while a taxi was driving by decided to go and sit down at one of the tables.

Willy Wonkas Pov:

I see the sad guy sitting down at a table and walk over to him.
"Hello waiter... do you have anything for a broken heart?" He asks and i take that as a perfect opportunity to strike.

"So the taxis never stop, the girls think you're a flop, you're wet and cold, you're getting old, Your confidence is shot."
"It's true"
The guy says, looking sad
"When people look at you they seem to look straight through, or like you're something brown they found upon the bottom of their shoe."
Then the man looks confused and asks
"have you been following me"

I then place a tablecloth on the table
"But this should lift the gloom, my giraffe milk macaron"
I remove the cloth and a plate with 3 giraffe looking macarons is now on the table.
"Just take a chance and you'll be dancing to a different tune"
I see the man taking one and putting it in his mouth, then his eyes widen.
"Goodbye to feeling small, and frightened of it all, just eat a few of these and you'll be feeling ten feet tall"

The man takes another one and stands up on top of the table, and i do the same.
And just as expected the guy starts dancing on the table just like i do.
"Well there's chocolate and there's chocolate, only wonkas makes your confidence skyrockelet"
That's when an actual waitress walks up and pulls off the tablecloth from both of the tables and says.
"He doesn't even work here"

I see the man starting to walk in the direction of a woman and a lot of people surrounding me, wanting to buy the chocolate.
"Put your hand into your pockelet, get yourself some Wonka chocolate"

"Madame, just one kiss?" The guy says while holding the ginger haired lady
"Yes, please"

"You've never had chocolate like this!"
"No we've never had chocolate like this!"
I hear some people say and then hear Noodle whistling to let me know that police is approaching so i run to the alley where Y/n was waiting.
She takes my hand and we both jump into the Sewers, where Larry and Piper were waiting, once they see us Piper closes the drain and we all stay quiet to not make any noise incase the police could hear us.

After a few days of sneaking out to sell chocolate and Y/n and Noodle trying to teach me how to read whenever they had the chance at the Washhouse.
We were currently on a bus while Abacus was in the back being ready to open a Door that led perfectly to a drain, Lottie was looking out and was ready to alarm me that someone is there by ringing the bell two times, Larry, Y/n and Noodle were in the Sewers waiting for me and Piper was talking with a lady, while i was facing the window, dressed in a different costume than last time.