Death by chocolate

Y/n Pov:

Willy and I are sitting with abigail, talking about some random things and after some time we here Abacus.
"Is everything alright back there?"
"Everything's fine, isn't it Abigail?"
I said
"Tell her that she might want to duck" Both Willy and I couldn't really understand what Abacus said.
"tell her she might want to what?" Willy asked
"Duck!"

 Right after Abacus said that we drove under a bridge and Abigail ducked her head.
We drove for a little while longer, and after we stopped Abacus got out of the truck and helped open the crate, Willy and I got out of the crate and Abigail followed.
We led her to the front of the Cathedral, quietly left and met up with Noodle and Piper.
"Hey guys" Piper said and we both said hi to Piper and Noodle.

All of us left and met up with Larry at a phone booth, waiting for the call from Lottie.
We waited for quite a bit until we finally hear the phone ring, then Piper, Noodle, Larry, Willy and i were making animal noises while trying our best not to laugh.
"Quiet down, you animals!" Larry said and went back to talking on the phone.
"What? Oh yeah, we might have lost a giraffe... Ok geez, i'll send some guys around"
Then Larry turned back towards us and made a 'perfect' sign with his hands.

We all got into the truck, Abacus was driving again, Piper was in the other seat in the front, Larry was on the side of the truck holding on, and Noodle, Willy and i were in the crate again.
"Are you the cleric who called about the giraffe?" we heard abacus say and then felt the crate being pushed.

Once the crate opened Willy, Noodle and I got out.
Placed a little box into the elevator and Abacus turned turned it on, once it was down far enough Willy, Noodle and I got on top of it and the others went left to actually catch Abigail.
Now we have to wait for the cleric to take the box.
Once she took it, we stayed quiet and watched to make sure that the chocolate worked.
After some time dancing we saw her go over to the phone and call someone by the name 'Basil'
"Isn't that the name of the night guard from the Zoo?" Noodle asked and Willy and I looked at her confused.

After she was done talking she passed out, Willy swung down into the elevator and then helped Noodle and me down.
We walked over to the lady, took the keys and opened the vault.
"Cool!" Noodle said we all went in to look for the book.

"Anything?" Willy asked
"Nothing!" Noodle said and then Willy spoke again
"Keep looking, it has to be here somewhere"
"It's not here, Willy"
I told him
"Abacus said-" 
"Abacus has been locked up for the past 4 years!" Noodle cut him off
"All we found so far is Chocolate!" I said while throwing a box at the wall, once it hit i notice that the tile opened and it looked like Noodle noticed too because she started walking towards it.

"Willy look!" Willy turns around and walk towards Noodle and i do the same.
"We did it" Willy said, while looking through the book we suddenly hear a gunshot and when we turn around we see none other than Slugworth and the other two.
"Mr Wonka, you've caused us quite a lot of trouble, you, your dear friend and that urchin"
Slugworth said, then we heard Willy talk.
"Yeah but she's not just an urchin, is she mr Slugworth? you're family" Both Noodle and I looked at him confused

"What, what are you talking about, Willy?" Noodle asked willy
"You know that ring, Noodle? The one your parents gave you" Willy said and Noodle then held the ring that was on her necklace.
"Mister Slugworth has one just like it, don't you, mr Slugworth" Willy continued and then Slugworth started talking.
"As a matter of fact i do, it belonged to my brother"
"Was he my father?"
Noodle asked and shortly after Slugworth spoke again
"A hopeless romantic is what he was! Fell in love with a little bookworm and died before they could marry and made me the heir of the fortune, or so i thought. About nine months later your mother showed up on my doorstep asking for help to get a doctor for her sick newborn, and i said i would help."
Slugworth said and was followed by Noodle
"But you didn't, instead you put me down the laundry chute, mrs Scrubitt found me, saw that ring and called me Noodle, but it wasn't, it was a Z"