You're back!

Y/n Pov:

Once we were all back in our rooms i couldn't fall asleep, it's been around 2 hours and i still haven't heard Willy enter his room.
I decided to go out and see if maybe he did come and i just didn't hear it, I walk into his room but just as i expected, he's not there.
but i also notice that his bag isn't there, so i look over at the desk and his travel case isn't there either.

'did he leave us? he wouldn't do that, right?'
I start to get worried and walk out of his room to check on Noodle.
While walking to Noodles room i notice that the gate isn't closed
'Scrubitt definitely knows something'
Instead of walking to Noodles room i change my mind and walk downstairs to where Scrubitt was, once she notices me she smiles.

"Checking out?" she says and i look at her confused.
"Ah that's right, you dont know. You're friend made a deal with the cartel"
My eyes widen and i look at her in shock
"What deal, Where is he?!" I look at her and she just continues to smile
"He's sailing away, no idea where but i couldn't care less, he made a deal with the cartel to leave town and in return i got the bail money for all of you peasants"

She takes out a paper and a stamp, then stamps the paper with it and gives it to me.
"Now get out!" That's when Bleacher walks towards me and pushes me out the door
"What about Noodle? She'll be free to, right?" i look at her and she has a smirk on her face, then in a quiet tone she says
"Of course~"
'I don't believe that one bit'
I think to myself and as i'm about to walk back in Bleacher slams the door in my face.

'Great, just great... Willy is sailing away and Noodle is locked in there' then something comes to my mind.
'Willy's sailing away, it's been 2 hours he can't be that far, maybe he's not even on board yet'
I try to think of every good thing that could have happened and i start running towards the dock.
Once i'm close, i see flames and when i look closer i see that it's a boat.
'No, no, no, please' I walk closer to the water and sit down while tears start to fall down my cheeks, i feel sad, angry and confused.
'Of course the chocolate cartel would do that... but why...'

I sit there for what felt like an eternity, just looking at the burning boat that has now almost completely been submerged under water.
I then see something small swimming towards the dock, when i look closer i see that it's the Oompa Loompa.
I look at him confused and he gets out of the water, then speaks
"Don't worry young lady, he's fine, just a slow swimmer"
"Willy's Okay!?"
I look back out into the water and see something or someone else in the water.
Lofty just nods and starts walking away.

I sit for around 10 more minutes and wipe my tears away.
Then i finally see Willy almost at the dock, once he reaches it i run up to him and pull him into a hug, not caring about the fact that he was drenched in water.
"Are you alright!? I thought i would never see you again!" I manage to say through the tears that started falling again.

Willy Wonkas Pov:

The second i get out of the Water i feel someone pulling me into a hug and then i hear a very familiar voice.
"Are you alright!? I thought i would never see you again!"
I wrap my arms around her to try and comfort her while she was crying
'I'm so sorry, Y/n' i though while still holding her.
We stay there for a few minutes before i pull away and make her look at me
"Hey it's okay, i'm here and i'm fine, I know i made a mistake but i promise i won't do it again, i won't leave" I tell her while wiping her tears away.

"Noodle's in trouble, and top of that i thought you were gone for good-"
I think about what she said for a little.
'So i was right, they won't let Noodle go'
"I'm sorry for making you worry, Y/n... i- i just-"
I try to find the right words but somehow i can't.
"Just... Don't leave again, please... i can't handle another person that i care about being taken away from me" I hear her whisper
Hearing her so sad makes me want to hug her and never let go, so that's what i do, i pull her into a hug again but this time i wrap my arms around her shoulders and she wraps her arms around my torso while placing her head on my chest.