you need to rest

(Requested by @pmk2002 i hope you like it)

Y/N Pov:

It's been a pretty long time since we got rid of the chocolate cartel, Willy now has his own factory and we still keep in touch with the others.
Right now i'm in Willy's room while he's laying in bed and complaining.
"I need to go, Y/n, I still have work to do" He says
"The only thing that you need right now is rest, the others can take care of it" I tell him and he just lays his head back down on the pillow and looks away.

"Willy, you're sick you can't go sell anything right now, you have a fever" I put my hand on his forehead.
"I feel fine-" He says, trying to sound fine but it was clear that he wasn't
"Willy... just stay here and i'll go get you some soup and meds" I tell him before leaving his room and going downstairs.

While making the soup i also walk over to a drawer and take some fever meds and painkillers just in case, i grab a glass and fill it with water, i let the soup cook before pouring some into a bowl and going back upstairs. 

I place the bown on a little nightstand and hand him the glass of water and meds
"Here take it" I tell him and he just looks at me with tired eyes
"Do i have too?" He asks but takes the glass anyway
"It will make you feel better"
"I feel great already though-"
"No you don't"
"Fine"

He takes the meds and drinks the water, i take the glass from him, put it on the nightstand and hand him the bowl of soup.
"Thank you" Willy takes the bowl and smiles
"You're welcome" I tell him and sit next to him on the bed.
"This is really good" Willy says
"I'm glad you like it, if you need anything just tell me, alright?"
"Mhm~"

I look at him for a little while and put my hand on his forehead again.
"Your temperature isn't that high anymore" I tell him and he just looks at me and smiles.
After he finished his soup i took the bowl and the glass, then stood up again.
"I'll go put the bowl away and get you more Water" I look back at him for a second before opening the door.
"Thank you, i owe you" He told me before i left the room.

I go back downstairs, put the bowl into the sink and fill the glass back up with Water, then go back upstairs and open the door to Willys room before going in.
"How did i get so lucky?" I heard Willy say and i look at him a bit confused
"What do you mean?" I asked him
"How did it get so lucky with you, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me" He smiles up at me and i take his hand.
"You're the best thing that's happened to me too, Willy" I say.

For the rest of the day i was in Willy's room making sure that he is doing ok.
After the sun started to set Willy was visibly starting to get tired.
"Tired?" I asked him and he looked at me before nodding his head
"Want me to stay with you for the night today?" And once again, he nodded.

I lay down next to him and feel him wrap his arms around me.
"Good night, Willy"
"Good night, Y/n"

 i get as close to him as possible and close my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep

The next day i wake up early in the morning and look up, seeing Willy with his eyes closed, still asleep.
I try not to move to much not to wake him up, after around 10 more minutes i feel the arms around me loosen their grip so i look up and see Willy with his eyes open, I smile at him and he smiles back.
"Good morning~" I say and then hear his voice
"Good morning to you too" 

I sit up stretch my arms then start talking
"How are you feeling?" I ask him, not looking at him
"Better than yesterday, still have a bit of a headache but it's nothing serious" 
"That's good"
I say and finally look at him again, then he stands up.
"Where are you going?" I ask
"To get something to eat and then to go sell chocolate of course" He says and opens the door to his room.
"I don't think you should go selling anything today, you know, just in case i think you should still rest" I tell him and follow him down the stairs to the kitchen.

I see him going over to the counter and grabbing some things to make breakfast.
"But it's really boring sitting at home all day-" He says and i walk over to him before talking
"I know but you don't want to get any of your customers sick, do you?"
"I guess you're right"
he says in a somewhat sad voice
"If you feel better by tommorrow then you can go but for now just stay home" I say and give him a hug.

After he was done making breakfast we both ate and sat on the couch and cuddled.
"I'm probably going to get you sick if you stay so close" He says and smiled
"Probably, but it was worth it since i got to help you" I tell him and smile aswell
"Well i guess i'll be the one taking care of you soon"

Author note:

889 words
This one is really short, i didn't really know what to write and didn't really have an idea on how to do this, i might make the rest of the chapters shorter too if i decide to write more.
I've been really busy lately and didn't have the time or motivation to write so this chapter probably sucks.

I hope you have a great day/night!