You need 'giraffe milk'..?

Y/N Pov:

The night was not cozy what so ever, but im used to it by now.
"At least its better than the Coop" I tell myself.
After getting up i decide to go and check if Wonka is awake and make sure that he still remembers what we planned on how to convince Bleacher about Scrubitts 'Feelings' for him.
So i get dressed and leave my room, Putting on a smile while walking in the direction of Wonkas room.

I knock on his door and he opens it with with a tired smile on his face.
"Hey Y/n" he says in a slightly deeper voice then the one i heard yesterday. it must be because he just woke up, but not gonna lie, his voice sounded really nice.
"Hey Wonka, i just wanted to make sure that you're awake, I'll go and check on Noodle and i guess i'll see you downstairs at roll call" I say and start walking towards Noodles room.
"I'll see you there! oh, and by the way, you can just call me Willy!" I hear Him say
"Oh alright!" i say, and before i know it, im in front of Noodles door.

I knock and then walk in.
Noodle didn't even have to look to know that it was me.
"Hey N/n (Nickname) could you help me, i can't get Bleachers face right.."
she says pointing at the picture she drew of Bleacher as an aristocrat and it was a really well made drawing, but since she asked me for help, of course i couldn't deny. I walked over to her and took the pencil from her, finishing the drawing and handing the pencil and paper back to her.
"Here you go, remember the plan, try to get Scrubitts attention, then show her the picture and try to explain. mr Chocolate maker and i will take care of Bleacher" i tell her and then stand up.
"got it! I'll be waiting by the Laundry cart" Noodle said and waved in my direction while i left her room.

As i left Noodles room i accidentally Bumped into someone, almost falling but somehow managing to keep my balance, I then hear a voice.
"Oh im so sorry, Y/n i didn't mean to-" I look up and see Willy standing there, tipping his hat while apologizing.
"Oh no don't worry, it's my fault, i didn't see you" I look at him and smile up at him while looking into his eyes for a while before noticing and looking away.

Willy Wonkas Pov:

"Oh no don't worry, it's my fault, i didn't see you" She says and smiles up at me, i look into her eyes and smile back.
'She has really pretty eyes'
I must have been staring for a bit to long without noticing because i see her turning her head, and when she does, i do the same.

"I just talked to Noodle, she'll give the drawing and convince Scrubitt that Bleacher is an aristocrat, after that she'll be waiting by the laundry cart" Y/n says and then i say something aswell.
"thats good, i got an idea on how to not take up the others time while our work still gets done"
"and how do you plan on doing that.?" She asks and i look at her.
"You'll have to wait and see~" I tell her and then we both walk downstairs where only Bleacher was standing.

"Thats weird, usually the witch is here to call everyones names" When she said 'Witch' i assumed that she was talking about mrs Scrubitt.
Before we walk out i lean a little closer to her ear and whisper
"It's good that she's not here though, we have a better chance at getting to talk to him"
"thats true, then what are we waiting for?"
she starts smilling and walking further down the stairs

Y/N Pov:

Willy and i walk out and stand next to the others who we're already there.
After a bit Bleacher started calling everyone and making sure they are there, but when he calls my name we hear Scrubitt yell "Bleacher, The toilet is clogged again!".
'Perfect' I thought, then Bleacher called Wonka and we hear scrubitt yell something again.

That's when Wonka walks upto Bleacher and starts talking "Ah the sound of love~".
"What?" Bleacher asked Confused and that's when i walked over
"Can't you tell? She is madly in love with you~" I say and move a bit closer to stand next to Willy
"Mrs Scrubitt?" Bleacher asks Confused, then wonka spoke up again
"Of course, and why wouldn't she? Look at you, a fine figure of a man. You just need to tidy yourself up a bit, maybe get some new clothes"
"And have a bath-"
I added.