Our little Wonderland

Y/N Pov:

In the morning, Noodle was pulling the cart with everyone inside while Willy was trying to explain what happened and how he the little orange guy stole the jar of chocolate.
"I'm telling you, i set up a trap and he walked right into it" Willy said and Noodle then asked
"Then where is he?"
"We had a fight and he won, hit me and Y/n on the head with a frying pan" Then i felt the cart stop and i said
"It really did happen, that little guy had some strength" Then Willy and i both got out of the laundry bags and looked over at Noodle who looked annoyed and said
"Y/n, you've been spending way to much time with him-"

"you don't believe us, do you?" Willy asked and Noodle rolled her eyes
"Honestly, no-" then we hear the voices of Piper, Abacus, Larry and then Lottie.
"No"
"No"
"No"
"definetaly not"

Willy and i look at each other and then at the others before i speak up

"But it just so happens that we don't need to sell chocolate today"
Willy looks at me with a raised eyebrow and asks
"Why's that" Then Noodle speaks up
"You know that shop that you've been dreaming of?" Once she finished talking she takes out the keys to the shop and dangles them.
Willy looks at her and then at everyone else, including me.

After we arrive at the gallery gourmet, Noodle hands Willy the keys and he unlocks the door before entering, with everyone following behind him.
The place was a mess, the chandelier was on the ground and parts of the floor looked like they were scraped off.

"Looks like someone left the water running twenty years ago and the ceiling fell through, and the ceiling above that and the ceiling above that" Piper said and was followed by Abacus
"But at least we can afford it, for a week anyway" Then Lottie spoke
"And we'll finally be legitimate and the police won't have a right to bother us"

"So willy, what do you think?" Noodle started and i finished
"Do you like it..?"
He looks at both of us and then at the floor before speaking
"Do i like it...? This is just like i imagined. No, scratch that, It's better than i imagined!"
Then he starts smilling and walking around while still talking
"I mean, yeah this place is a wreck but it has potential! This is going to be the best chocolate shop the world has ever seen!"
Then he points at Noodle and me
"You two won't be scrub scrubbing much longer, we'll all be free, as free as flamingos!"

Then Noodle runs over to him and i follow behind her, pulling Willy and her into a hug.
After a little while we hear someone say something
"I don't want to ruin the moment but i think we should start cleaning if we want to get this place working in less than a week" Abacus says and Noodle and i pull away from the hug before walking over to some things that are on the ground and picking them up.

It's been around 4 days now and we are finally ready to officially open the store.
The store has a beautiful chocolate Cherry tree in the middle with a blue chocolate river surrounding it, which is not visible right now because it's really dark in the shop, like really dark to the point where you can only see the light from the door.
Everyone is dressed in light pink attire, Piper, Larry and Abacus were on the second floor which is on the same level as the cherry tree can reach.
And Lottie, Noodle and i were on the first floor next to the entrance, waiting for the doors to open for everyone so we can welcome the customers.

Willy Wonkas Pov:

"Here we go, mama" I whisper to myself and take a deep breath in before opening the door and walking out.
"Ladies and gentlemen, greetings to you all and welcome to Wonka's, where tremendous things are in store, both literally and metaphorically"
Then a man walks over and points to the darkness
"In there?" I smile and look at the stranger
"Humour me"
I continue while he keeps looking into the darkness.

The Chocolatier | Willy Wonka x Reader (Wonka 2023)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara