Episode 3: Blade x RWBY

A low groan had left Ruby's lips as she stirred around on the hard floor. Her eyes fluttered open, a blurry vision plaguing her sight before her eyes started to adjust to her dark surroundings. By the time Ruby could manage to roll over onto her stomach and push herself to her feet, she could tell that something had changed in her, like a pit had formed in her stomach. 

Taking a quick look around she saw her teammates sprawled across the floor, alive and breathing much to her relief, but also various machines sparking from their destruction, and it wasn't the machines she had seen in the underground portion of the warehouse. The entire environment seemed to be different, with the only sources of light coming from the sparks of the busted equipment, and a faint blue light. 

That's when the smell had finally caught her attention. Ruby recoiled back to the floor, holding her hand over her mouth as the smell of smoke and blood filled her nostrils. She had to hold back the urge to vomit as she stumbled over to Yang, collapsing to her knees and trying to shake her sister awake.

Ruby: "Yang... Yang, please get up..." Her voice hoarse from the smoke filling the room, but it was just enough to wake up the blonde.

Yang: "Ruby? Are you okay...?" As Yang began to open her eyes, her first thoughts immediately went to her little sister.

Ruby: "I'm fine. I was just worried about you is all." A tear began to fall down Ruby's cheek before she swiftly wiped it away and looked to the other two.

Ruby: "Weiss? Blake? Are you two still alive?" She asked, standing back up and heading over to the white-haired heiress as Yang went to go tend to the Faunus.

Blake: "I'm alive... but it feels like my head is being bashed by a book..." Her bow twitched as Yang knelt by her side, wrapping one of Blake's arms around her shoulder and lifting her to her feet.

Weiss: "I've been through worse, surprisingly." Weiss took Ruby's helping hand and was lifted to her feet, stumbling for a bit as her body tried to overcome the fatigue and stiffness.

Yang: "Well, glad to see we're all alright. This whole situation is a catastrophe."

Weiss: "Seriously?"

Blake: "You can let go now..."

Yang just let out an awkward chuckle, clearly trying to keep their spirits up despite the circumstances. 

With that, Ruby and Yang had helped their other teammates through the destroyed building, walking past the countless bodies that had grown cold, filling them with a sense of dread. Millions of thoughts had crossed through their minds, where they were, how they got there, just what was this place, and what had caused all this destruction was just a few. 

It wasn't until they made their way outside did they get the first sign of someone else, and that was the sound of a woman shouting the name 'Kenzaki'. That had caught all their attention, but especially Ruby, who looked at Weiss who was leaning against her.

Weiss: "Go ahead... I'll just slow you down, and if they are in trouble, then they'd need help right away."

Ruby nodded, leaning Weiss against the wall of the destroyed BOARD and using her Semblance to race around the corner, stopping just a few feet away from Hirose who was by Kenzaki's side, her finger pressed up against his neck to check his vitals.

Hirose: "Help... Help me get him somewhere safe, please."

...
...
...

Yang and Kotaro had come in behind everyone else, Kenzaki between the both of them, and they had dumped him on the nearby couch. Kotaro had made an appearance shortly after they found Kenzaki passed out. It struck Hirose the wrong way, considering she had just found four strange girls that looked like they came straight from an anime convention, and then there was another stranger on BOARD grounds who claimed to be Kenzaki's roommate.