Episode 4: Chalice

Kotaro: "Did that Kamen Rider look like this?" Kotaro asked his niece, bringing over a well-sketched picture of Garren and showing it to the girl.

Amane took a long look at the picture, her memory a bit of a haze, but she shook her head and denied the drawing. She explained that that wasn't the Rider that she saw, but she did remember that it sounded like the Rider was speaking to that monster. 

Kotaro: "Well, just to be sure... It wasn't this Rider, either, was it?" Kotaro pulled out a picture of Blade, and when Hajime saw the sketch, he froze in place. 

His eyes narrowed with a mysterious disdain before he rose from his seat and tried to disappear downstairs. Haruka noticed this and questioned him, not meaning much by it outside simple curiosity. Hajime took in a deep breathe, his facial expression shifting back to his normal, stoicism before he said he was going to develop some photos he took.

Hajime found refuge in the red room connected to his own, the countless photos he's taken hanging around him as he dealt with a twister of emotions. His thoughts immediately went to why he had saved Amane rather than deal with the Undead. It was in his nature to fight and destroy everything that lived.

Hajime: "So why did I save her?" He whispered, his hand traveling up to his arm, the green blood having dried by this point from where a vine had grazed him.

...
...
...

Ruby: "Man, I wonder just where did that monster disappear to?" She pondered as she walked side-by-side with Kenzaki.

Kenzaki: "I'm curious too. Undeads don't usually run away, so this is a first for me." He said while pushing his bike along the path. 

While they were walking down this path that was surrounded by trees and foliage, the Plant Undead was stalking them, waiting for just the moment to strike, eventually finding that moment when the pair had found themselves along a narrow path that would make it difficult for the two to fight together. 

It jumped down from its hiding spot, surprising the duo and launching a vine toward Kenzaki. Kenzaki rolled out of the way and slid the card into his buckle. It flew around him, clipping onto his waist as Ruby went to retrieve her scythe from atop the motorcycle.

A vine wrapped around Kenzaki's throat, dragging him closer to the monster before Ruby sliced him free.

Kenzaki: "Thanks... Henshin!" Pulling the lever on the buckle caused the screen to crash into the Plant Undead.

Ruby rushed ahead of Blade, jumping into the air and swinging her blade down. The Undead ducked off to the side and launched a couple vines toward the Huntress, which Ruby easily dodged by squatting down as she landed, pulling the trigger on her weapon so the momentum caused her to spin and knock the Undead away.

Blay Rouzer: "Slash"
(5000 --> 4600)

The image of the Slash Lizard appeared for a brief moment, then being absorbed into the Blay Rouzer. Ruby leaped to the side, giving Blade enough space to run past her. As soon as the Undead landed, it tried digging its vines into the soil below to entangle Blade, only to have him weave between each one and slash it across the chest.

With the Undead staggering back from Blade's attack, Blade lowered his body so Ruby could use it as a platform to launch herself off of, spinning in midair before slicing down like a guillotine. No sooner than she had done this, however, the green blood from the monster sprayed out, covering her eyes. As Ruby went to go wipe the blood off, the Undead wrapped some vines around her waist and tossed her into a nearby tunnel, where she smashed against some stone that came crumbling down atop her.