8. Mubaarka | congratulations | مبارکہ

❝खुशियाँ हैं मिली ,शादी की बातें,
पर दिल की गहराईयों में हैं दर्द की रातें।

एक मोहब्बत का सफर है ये,
जिसमें हैं हंसी की मिठास और दुख की कड़वाहट।

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hope you will understand the meaning of this shayari after reading this chapter..

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

DO READ ENDING CAPTION PLEASE!!! ⚠️⚠️

Continues....

At 4:30, Hania and Ayesha arrived at the Siddiqui house. Amina welcomed them, and Hania, upon entering the living room, immediately inquired, "Who dropped Rumi at the hospital?"

Amina responded, "Taha did." Hania seemed displeased with the idea of Taha dropping her.

"Why didn't Baba drop her?" she interjected. Ayesha and Amina looked at her, puzzled.

"I mean, Baba promised to drop her, so what happened? She might be upset with him," Hania made an excuse, likely to hide her  vicious side from her mother.

"Rafiq had to go somewhere before the office, so he couldn't. That's why Taha dropped her, and she won't be angry. She told Rafiq herself to go and finish his work," Amina explained.

"Bhabi, leave her. Tell me, when will Rumi come?" Ayesha asked, ignoring her daughter's questioning session.

"She said she would come at 4:00, but it's 5:00 now. Maybe it's her first day, that's why she is late."

"Acha, acha, ha ho sakta hai," Ayesha replied understandingly.

They engaged in their usual conversation, mostly Amina and Ayesha, while Hania engrossed in her phone. Soon, the maid opened the main gate, and both the brother and sister entered the living room, greeting the elders. Taha sat unusually close to Hania, surprising her. He never approached her like this before, especially in front of everyone. Hania composed herself and smiled, which he reciprocated. Maybe it was because Rumi asked him to make up his relationship with hania.

“tum to gale lago meri gudiya. Aj tumne mujhe iss shadi ke liye ha karke bht khush kiya hai.” she said, and Rumi blushed, hiding her face by hugging Ayesha. Hania rolled her eyes at them.

AMINA'S POV

I watched as Ayesha bhabi and Rumi hugged each other. Ayesha bhabi's eyes sparkled with happiness, a sight I had rarely seen. It brought an involuntary smile to my face. Yet, my thoughts drifted to Hana, who was engrossed in conversation with Taha. Why couldn't she always be like this? Is it too hard for her to be happy? I am genuinely happy for my Rumi, marrying Zayan, my favorite child since his childhood. Still, deep down, I fear. What if Hana does something to break our family? I know the extent of Hana's jealousy. Only I know how much she envies Rumi. Yes, Rumi knows this too, but she doesn't know the extent of what Hana has done to strain our family. Hana has attempted to separate us from Taha several times. One time, she accused Rumi of having an affair, but thankfully Taha didn't believe her. He dismissed the matter, saying she might have seen someone else. He understood her intentions, but he didn't want to escalate the issue, choosing to let it go. And this is not the only thing she has done.

Now my daughter is going to marry her brother. I trust Zayan. I trust Ayesha bhabi and Yusuf bhai, but I don't trust Hana. I'm just afraid for Rumi's happiness. I couldn't decide anything, so I left this matter to Rumi. If she wants to marry Zayan, I will accept it wholeheartedly.