11. Dard | Pain | درد

❝Kaise Mod Pe Na Jaane

Laayi Hai Yah Zindagi

Rootha Rootha Hai Naseeb

Roothi Roothi Har Khushi,

Dekhe The Jo Khaab

Sab Toot Gaye Woh

Keh Rahi Hai Aankhon Se

Shayad Meri Bebasi.

Koyi Bichda Yaad Aaye

Aansu Piya Na Jaaye.

Rabba Kismat Mein Rona

Kyon Likha!!

(Listen this song for feeling this chapter or just read this lyrics after reading the chapter. *puppy eyes*

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Flashback

AUTHOR'S POV

Zayan was leaving Hana's room after consoling her to forget the slap. She convinced him not to marry Rumi, but as he walked away, an idea began to take shape in her cunning mind.

"Bhaiii," she said, and he abruptly stopped.

"Han? What happened?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Marry her," she dropped the bomb, and his face twisted.

"Are you in your senses, Hana? How can you even say that?" He shouted, but regret filled his eyes when he saw tears in her eyes.

He reached out to her, sat on his knees, and held her hands, wiping away her tears.

"Hana, I'm sorry for shouting at you, but what you're saying is absurd. I can't understand, gudiya. Just a little while ago, you were asking me not to marry her, and now you're saying marry her! Can you explain to me what this is about?" he asked softly, wiping her tears again.

"Bhaii, I want her out of my house. I don't want her to take my place. I want Taha to only love me. Please marry her," Hana pleaded.

Zayan was getting angry by , looking at his vulnerable sister, but he controlled himself.

"But, Hana, if I don't marry her, someone else will, and she'll be out of that house. Why is it necessary for me to marry her?" Zayan inquired.

"Bhai, that's the point. After ruining my relationship with my husband, she will continue her life happily with her husband? No, she doesn't deserve that, Bhai. Marry her and make her feel what I feel every day when Taha ignores me because of her. Make her feel when someone you love takes the side of someone else. When your beloved one hurts you. I want her to feel that too. Please, Bhai, please do it for me. I don't want her to be happy," Hana explained, crying hysterically."

'Yes they both knew that rumi loves him. Even hania was the one who told zayan this first. And make him bitter toward her.'

zayan got panic looking at her break down. Tears ran down from his eyes too. He hugged her Immediately.

"H-hana hana calm down please gudiya. Please I promise she won't be happy after hurting you this much. Please dont cry." He patted her head.

"Will you marry her bhai?" She looked up removing his hand from her head. Her eyes were full of hopes.