17. Tabiyat | Health | طبیعت

Tum saath ho,
ya na kya farq hai.

Bedard thi, zindagi.
Bedard hai!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continues...

It was the first time she experienced a panic attack. She didn't know what to do or whom to call.

Trembling uncontrollably, she struggled to focus as her mind spiraled into a whirlwind of fear and distress.

Standing up from her spot, she felt wobbly. She hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, her hunger fading when she served Zayan his dinner without him even asking if she had eaten.

As she leaned on the floor for support, the broken pieces of plates pierced her skin, but she didn't feel a thing. The internal pain was more brutal than the external.

With great difficulty, she controlled her breathing and stood up, picking her phone from the last corner of the table. Tears blurred her vision.

She didn't know whose number was the first in her call history. She just pressed on the screen.

On the other side, Sani had just arrived at the hospital, missing Rumi badly.

Though they had talked yesterday, Sani felt like her bestie was hiding something.

The way she changed the topic whenever Sani asked to visit her home, or diverted any question about her marriage with Zayan.

Sani knew Rumi deeply, sensing when she was speaking the truth or lying.

She remembered asking Rumi if she was happy. Rumi hesitated but replied with enthusiasm. However, Sani didn't believe her. Rumi was lying, even though Sani didn't pressurize her.

Lost in her thoughts, Sani's phone rang. She picked up after one ring, her lips twisting into a beautiful smile at the caller's name.

Rumi!

"Hello, meri jaan," she said happily, but received no reply.(my love)

"Hello? Rumi?" she tried again.

"H-hello," Rumi stuttered from the other side, breathing heavily, struggling to keep her eyes open.

Sani's smile vanished, replaced by fear. "Rumi? Rumi, what happened, meri jaan? Are you okay?" Her voice now tinged with worry.

"P-please c-come," Rumi whispered, and the line went dead.

Sani was shocked to hear her once lively friend sound so weak.

She was sure something had happened to her, and her heart dropped. But she composed herself and immediately grabbed her bag, rushing out of the hospital.

She knew Zayan's home address.

HAMZA'S POV

Today, I finally made the decision to go to the hospital. I couldn't neglect my work any longer. Stepping out of my car in front of the hospital, I headed towards the entrance when a panicked Saniya bumped into me, her eyes darting around. I caught her before she fell.