9. Bechaini | Restlessness | بے چینی

❝Kaate nahi kat-te ye din ye raat
Kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat
Kaate nahi kat-te ye din ye raat
Kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat
Lo aaj main kehta hoon. ❞

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

27th january...

It's been a month since Zayan and Rumi's marriage was fixed, with just one more month until their wedding. Everything is going smoothly; Rumi is interning with Sani at the same hospital. Over this month, Dr. Hamza has warmed up to them, no longer as cold as before, but still not entirely open.

However, his growing fondness for Rumi is becoming a challenge, because he is trying to assure his heart that nothing is like that. on the other side rumi becomes increasingly restless for her impending wedding with Zayan, overlooking the sacrifice she's making for her career. She is even grateful that he is letting her complete internship.

Returning to Dr. Hamza, he is the only son of single father, introverted and reserved, but once he shows warmth, it signifies a significant connection. Unfortunately, he finds himself falling for the forbidden fruit without realizing it. Will he ever recognize his feeling? or will realization dawn when it's too late?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

**FLASHBACK**

(Language Warning ⚠ ⚠ If you're uncomfortable with cussing, please skip this part.)

A man sat in his chair when his friend barged into his office, throwing some photos on the table.

"Look at what this bitch is doing behind your back," his friend said bitterly.

"What are you talking about?" The man asked, picking up the photographs, his eyes widening. They depicted a girl intimately kissing a man.

"No." He shook his head. "They must be forged or something."

"Are you serious? You're still denying them? You still believe that bitch-"

"STOP CALLING HER THAT." He cut off his friend, shouting.he stood up from his chair and went toward sofa

"Where are you going?" His friend asked.

"I'm going to ask her," he said, grabbing his coat from the sofa.

"Do you think she'll admit it, or will you blindly believe her? Are you that stupid za?"

"Yes, I will believe whatever she says. Do you know why?" He asked, poking his friend's chest. "Because I have a heart, and that heart loves her only."

His friend's face twisted, but he remained composed.

"You think I don't have a heart? At least not having a heart is better than blindly loving a whor-" He couldn't complete his sentence as a punch landed on his jaw.

"DO NOT CALL HER THAT. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY A WORD AGAINST HER," he punched his friend and, stormed out of his office.

He drove directly to her home, but his mind replayed that images. Yes, he didn't believe those pictures, but his mind assumed things. He was angry at himself for doubting her, doubting the love of his life. The one who accepted his flaws and always supported him.

He parked his car outside her room and entered the building. His heart thumped brutally. He rang the bell for the fourth time, but she didn't open the door. His heart said to use the key in his pocket, which he never used out of respect for her privacy.