𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤

Ruhaan

After I came back from the hospital, I took a shower. I never like hospitals because of the surroundings. I wore my trousers and shirt and started to do my work. But I was thinking about Dr. Sohana. Such a foolish doctor she is. She didn't even know me and when I said I am Ruhaan Raichand only, she doubted me. Who made her a doctor? Little crazy doctor!

Everyone thinks that I am mentally sick but I only know the reason. No one will understand me. I know that like other doctors, Dr. Sohana will also give up on me. After all who can handle this Ruhaan Raichand? Only one.

I looked at my guitar and remembered that I never played it in this 2 years and I am not going to play it ever in my life. Who will listen to me playing guitar? No one.

Except one.

I feel sad for Dr. Sohana. She'll be treating on me by thinking that I am mentally sick. But no I only know that what is happening to me. I am not going to change for anyone. Never!

🧿

I was in my office doing my work but suddenly my secretary informed me that one of our employee got unconscious. I rushed towards the area and asked my secretary to call the doctor.

"Sir, the doctor is not picking up the call." He said.

"What? Why the heck is he even the doctor?" I shouted angrily.

I don't want to lose any of our employee because not only mine but also for their hardwork we're in the No.1 position in business category. All of my employees and their health condition is very important to me.

"Sir, what shall we do now? Which doctor should we call?" Another employee asked.

"Dr. Sohana Shekhawat." I said. At that time only her name and herself came to my mind.

I took out my phone and called her.

"Hello, now what?" She asked from the other side.

"Come to my office." I told her.

"Hain what? Your office but why? And you were supposed to come to the hospital, I was not supposed to go to your office." She replied but I ignored her question and said

"I am sending the location. Come to my office quickly. I want you here, in my office in 10 mins."

"Arey but why?" I heard her asking me from the other side but I hung up. I can't reply to her questions, at least not now when someone's life is in danger.

"Take him to the restroom." I told the other employees.

We all were standing in the restroom and waiting for Dr. Sohana and suddenly my eyes caught someone from the window standing infront of our building. I opened the window and saw that the person was Dr. Sohana.

"Nisha, go and call the girl who is standing infront of our building. She is Dr. Sohana." I told to him.

She went outside and from the window I was watching them talking and then they entered the building. After sometime they came inside the restroom. Her eyes fell on me and she asked

"Where is that employee?" She asked

"Here, come with me." We went towards the employee.

"What happened to him? I mean do you know how he get unconscious?" She asked while looking at all of us.

"No Dr. we don't know. I was sitting beside him and he suddenly stood up and walked away but after sometime he fell on the floor." An employee explained to her.