𝟏𝟗. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

Thank you so much for 1k reads.... It is more than 1k actually 😭❤️🤧.... I love you all for supporting me. Even you guys voted on the last part. It's not that much but still I am happy. Let my exams be over I will give you an update of more than 2000 words for 1k and uske andar 1.5k kardooo. I love you all so so so so so much ❤️🥰.... You guys are really the best 💗... Vote on this chapter also. 😉 Romantic moments are waiting to update and reach to you. 😁

Sohana

After I listened to him, I felt very bad. My Ruhaan has suffered so much. I know the pain of losing someone whom you love. I lost my Maa at a young age and I have also lost him for 10 years.

I looked at him and saw he was lowering his head. Suddenly, I heard some sobs and thinned my brows.

Cupping his cheeks, I made him look at me. His eyes were red, tears were filled in his eyes.

"It happened all because of me." He said and cried silently.

My heart sank when I looked at him crying. I couldn't imagine him in this state. He started crying like a baby and I couldn't stop myself from hiding him in my embrace.

He hide his face in the crook of my neck and cried. Tears were falling on my skin which I didn't cared. I patted his back to console him.

"No Ruhaan, god had already planned this for our lives. Nothing happened because of you. It's just because god wanted that. God wanted to take a person who was kind and pure hearted and that person was Avantika. You called her because you wanted to make her happy, wanted to spend some time with her. And I know you can never hurt a person whom you love so much. Not only that, you can never hurt a person without any reason." I said.

"But I have, I have hurted my Avni and hurted you Sohana." He said and cried loudly.

"Shhh, you never hurted her. And about me it was just because of your past. Please, don't cry. I can't see you like this. It hurts. It is hurting me a lot." I said as tears filled in my eyes.

He lifted his head and looked at me. Our faces were inches apart. He stared at my eyes and asked

"Why are you crying?"

"Because you are crying."

He wiped his tears and looked at me. Bringing his hand closer to my face, he wiped my tears and I kept looking at him.

"Don't cry." He said.

"You also don't cry."

He smiled a little and said

"I have a reason to cry, Dr. Sohana. But you don't have one." He said.

"I have." I replied.

"What?" He looked at me and asked.

"Mere saamne jo insaan betha hai uske aankho main main ansu nahi dekh sakte." I told him and he stared at me.
(I can't see tears in the eyes of the one sitting in front of me)

I blinked my eyes and looked at him.

"We should go home. It's late." I said and stood up.

"Dr. Sohana." He called me.

I turned back and looked at him. He lifted his head and looked at me.

"No doctor had ever made so much effort to make me happy." He said, "Thank you so much, Dr. Sohana." he continued and smiled at me.

"Your most welcome and I can do anything for you to make you happy. To make you the old Mr. Rai-

"Ruhaan. You can call me Ruhaan from now. And about your efforts. I am really grateful. Once again thank you so much Dr. Soha-