𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Sohana

The lights came back and I realised that I was hugging Ruhaan. My eyes widened with shock as I couldn't think what will be his reaction.

I didn't know what happened to me but when I heard the sound of heavy thunder I became very much scared and hugged him tightly as much as I can.

I know he will be angry on me but I didn't wanted to release this hug.

I could hear his heartbeats, so relaxing. From now, his heartbeats are my favourite music I will love to listen anytime. My hands were on his back. My chest was colliding with his midriff. I was feeling so safe, secured and comfortable in his arms. I can even stay in the dark for my whole life if I am in his arms.

But suddenly I realised I was in his arms from a long time. I lifted my head, and looked at him looking at me. And his eyes were not dark, dangerous or looking rude like before. There was a softness in his eyes.

"I-

"Are you okay?" He asked me with concern filled eyes.

"Yeah" I replied and a bright smile appeared on my face knowing about his concern for me.

I was looking at his face continuously and realised that his face features have changed.

His nose has sharpen a little. He has thin brows. His lips are little bit more pink. Everything about him was just perfect. But one thing was missing his smile. My Ruhaan's smile which I love the most.

"Why are you looking at me." He asked and I diverted my gaze.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Are you planning to hold me like this forever?" He asked me and I looked at my hands still snaking around his back. Wish I could say yes.

I took my hands back and took few steps away from him. I looked outside and saw that it was already night.

"Ruh- I mean Mr. Raichand you should leave now. It's getting dark." I said to him

"Yeah, okay." He said but I remembered something.

"Wait" I asked him to stop. He turned back and looked at me.

"Come tomorrow to the hospital at morning. My work was not completed today. Humph!" I said and crossed my arms against my chest.

"Okay." He nodded and I looked at him with big eyes. Did he just agreed to me what I said without doing an argument?

He was going but suddenly stopped on his tracks. He turned back and was looking at the floor.

"What?" I asked him. He lifted his eyes and looked at me. Biting his lower lip he asked me

"When will you go to your home?"

"Now only, packing my things." I replied, "But why?" I continued.

"No, it's getting dark and you are scared of darkness. Right." He said and I felt very happy after listening to him. How caring? Awww!

"Mr. Raichand there are lights on the streets. Don't worry I am used to go to home at night." I assured him.

"Are you sure?" He again asked me.

"Arey yes, don't worry." I told him.

He started walking out of my cabin but again turned back.

"You are sure na?" He again asked me.

This rude man is behaving like a kid.

"Yes, yes, yes I am damn sure."

"Pakka?"

"Kuccha."

He nodded and went back. I packed my things up and took my car keys.

I was driving but mind was somewhere else. And where it could be? My Ruhaan. My handsome.

It was our first hug. Oh my Krishna!!!! I am so happy. I can't express it in words. He was concerned for me.

"Why is he so nice sometimes?" I whined.

On the other side I am nervous the more I am trying to stay away from him the more I am getting trapped with him.

"Ahhhh, my overthinking always ruins my mood. I should call my kutti(dog)."

OTP

"Haan bol." Alisha responded from the other side.
(Yes, say)

"I can't stay away from him." I said to her.

"Him? Oh, you mean Ruhaan. But what do you mean by that you can't stay away from him." She asked me and I narrated her the whole incident.

"Wow, it is such a cute incident and you are worried about that. But why?" She questioned me.

"Actually, you know I am scared if he will get angry on me tomorrow or if he will hate me knowing the truth. And you know I don't think we are made for each other but I couldn't stop myself when I see him. I just fall for him more. What should I do Alisha?" I asked him being worried.

"Don't do anything. Do as your Krishna wants you to. Sohana, believe in your Krishna. He has much better plans for your future than you have made for yourself. Stop overthinking. Just go with the flow of life. Everything will be okay. All is well. Now go to your home and sleep tight. And yeah don't forget to dream about your Ruhaan. Once again I am repeating believe in god. Don't stress yourself too much." She comforted me with her words but my mind was still not convinced.

"What do you want to say?" I asked her.

"Kaun kahega tujhe tu doctor hai? Sohana do as your heart says you to darling. Now understand. Okay you go home byeeee." She said and hung up the call
(Who will tell you that you are a doctor?)

"Okay" I muttered and smiled

"Ruhaan, yes he is My Ruhaan. My handsome. I will do anything for him. I don't care if he is made for me or not. I will love him wholeheartedly. Till my last breath. Thank you Krishna. Thank you Alisha." I said looking at my phone.

I reached my house, got freshen up and slept not before thinking about Ruhaan.

🧿

Finally Sohana made a decision to stop her overthinking and listen to what her heart says.

Follow me on IG:- _daisywrts_
You can get spoilers there.
Bye 🍃

Thank you!