𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

Sohana

"You are a JERK!"

I yelled at him. How can he consider me as a stupid? Do I look like a stupid? Do I behave like a stupid? I may be a little bit childish but that doesn't means I am a fool.

"What did you say?" That jerk asked me.

"YOU. ARE. A. JERK." I said looking straight into his eyes focussing on each word.

Those dark brown eyes are so beautiful.

What the fuck am I even thinking? I am angry at him for always being rude to me.

"How dare you?" He shouted and stood up from his chair and walked towards me with big steps.

I was afraid by his actions but I am not bhiggi billi. I stood in my place being stubborn.

"What do you mean by how dare you? You can call me a stupid but I can't call you a jerk. Great." I replied and he stepped closer to me and held my arm tightly.

"Who the fuck are you to call me a jerk?" He asked, his eyes piercing into mine which were showing anger.

"Hn?" I became weak. I can't fight with him. I love him.

"Listen Dr. Sohana Shekhawat, I am nice to people for some certain reasons, that doesn't mean I will be nice to every fucking person in this world like you. Got it?" He said breaking my heart. He left my arm with a jerk.

"Ruhaan-

"No Kabir, some people should know their limits." He cut off Kabir.

Tears collected in my eyes which I chose to ignore. I blinked my eyes several times to hide my tears and again looked at his eyes.

"I was wrong about you." That were my last words I said before stomping out of his office.

I walked towards my car and broke into tears. I hide behind my car and sat there.

"How can you say like this? You know I love you so much that I can't handle a little bit rude behaviour towards myself from you. I missed you so much in these ten years but never expected you to come back in my life and that to be becoming my patient who are my 2nd family." I said and took out my phone from my bag.

"Why are you being rude towards me Ruhaan? Why? What did I do? What is wrong with you? What happened to you? As much as I heard about you in the school you were so nice and you didn't even thinking about hurting someone. Then now why? Whyyyy????" I said looking at his photo and burst into more cries.

"Sohana, Sohana" I heard Kabir calling me. I wiped off my tears and stood up and looked at his direction. He noticed me and walked towards me.

"Sohana, are you okay?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes, I am absolutely fine, what will happen to me?" I replied.

"But it doesn't seems like that. Your eyes are red and looking puffy. Were you crying, Sohana?" He asked me being concerned.

"No Kabir, why will I cry? I was not crying. Actually something fell into my eyes." I replied him lowering my gaze.

"Oh, ok. Sohana, I want to say something." He said.

"Yes"

"Sohana, I know what Ruhaan said is wrong and rude. Actually very rude. You are his doctor and helping him to recover but he behaved with you like an idiot. But there is a reason behind it."

"Reason?"

"Yes, a reason which I cannot say because Ruhaan doesn't like when someone say about his personal life to anyone without his knowledge." He replied and I nodded. The second good thing about him. First one is what his secretary said.