𝟏𝟔. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭

Sohana

"It's because you are cute." I couldn't stop myself from saying that as I admire him even more.

Suddenly, he applied the break and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked me with disbelief.

"You are cute." I told him casually looking at the road.

"Why?" He asked me, starting the car.

"I just feel like saying that." I said looking out of the window.

This time he did not say anything and concentrated on driving the car.

We reached our home and I bid him good bye but he didn't. Do I care? Nooo. I went to my room and did my work. Checking some reports. I took a nap.

"Diiii" I heard Sanaya calling me. I sat up and looked at her with dizzy eyes.

"What? Why did you woke me up?" I asked her being annoyed.

"Di, I got selected after 2 weeks I will go to Bangkok." She said clapping her hands. Listening to her, my sleep went away and I looked at her with excitement.

"Really?" I asked her being happy

"Yep!" She replied and hugged me.

"Di"

"Let's go for shopping tomorrow." She said and I looked at her.

"But why?"

"What dii? I have to buy many things." She said and I nodded.

"Okay!"

We talked for some more time and when Dad came we ate our dinner and slept.

"It was a happy day." I muttered before sleeping.

🧿

"Diiiiiiiii!" Sanaya called me for the 15th time but I chose to ignore.

The door of my room opened with a thud. I looked at there and saw Sanaya standing there with her hands on her hips.

"How much more makeup will you apply on your face?" She said raising his brow.

"Shut up! I am just applying the lipstick." I said and continued applying my lipstick.

"Oh, so lipstick is not a makeup? Are you going to impress someone?" She asked me and I looked at her with angry eyes.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted at her. I have already someone to impress and why would I try to impress someone with my face. I want a man who will love my heart, not my looks.

"Finished." I said and looked at her.

"Chal, dimaag kha rahi hai meri tu." I said to her annoyed by her behaviour.

"Ayein? Main aapki dimaag kaise khaun? Woh bhala koi chiz hai khane ka?" She said rolling her eyes.

We reached a mall and Sanaya started roaming around.

"Di, come here see these dresses are so beautiful." She called me and I walked towards her.

I looked at some dresses and chose some of them to buy. We spent 3 hours in shopping and were finally done with it. I was standing in the counter to pay the bill but my eyes fall on some musical instruments section. And I remembered something.