1: Project Nineteen

Project 19
Er... yeah, what else is there to say, let your imagination run wild, but really, it wasn't that exciting.

I was a project, someone who was experimented on, someone who by now was pretty much finished, who was casted aside and given a new use.

I was named project 19 for the sole purpose of training up other projects.
This didn't mean me standing around, no, I did some fighting as well.

But I didn't die, no, I didn't.
I watched them die though.

As much as I valued my life, I sometimes imagined myself in that ring, throwing fists, biting, pulling hair, killing.
Really, I wouldn't fight back at this point.
Some kids had weak quirks, I knew all of their quirks, so I knew which ones had no chance, I knew which ones needed help and that was the only reason I stayed. To protect them, to try to help them all. Even if I didn't succeed I could still try.

Today, I got up from my spot on the floor, and prepared for the kids to walk in. I was probably the oldest one here, but with my quirk to copy movements, I was the better fighter.
Some children, ranging from 5 to 17, walked in with a long white dress on every single one of them.
I remembered wearing such a dress myself, but now my dress was black. I stood there, my hair cut short and my eyes dull.

Time to be a teacher despite being only eight years old. Leave it to the world of quirks to make this shit happen.

Suddenly a bright red light went off in the room and the kids all paused. As I did so as well, the kids really paused. This was unusual, usually I'd know if something would be unusual, but now I didn't.
I walked trough the kids, to the door. If it was danger, I'd rather get injured first.

Cracking the door open, I found the guards running away. Maybe the heroes had found the place!? Pushing back my excitement, I knew I couldn't jump to conclusions. I turned back to the kids, giving them a shrug that I didn't know.

We couldn't talk, so everyone shrugged as well that they didn't know.

We all dearly hoped it wasn't an exercise, that wouldn't be nice.
As we waited, nobody daring to move from their spots except for me who kept peering out the door, someone suddenly whispered.

"I hear something."

Everyone turned to them.

"There's explosions."

I frowned.

"Ice... no wait, fire, both?"

The person closed their eyes, "I think they might be heroes, but I cannot be sure.

Everyone got a bit excited but when I glared at them they stopped whispering. If it was nothing, they could expect hurt if they continued.
We had to keep being careful.

Suddenly from behind me the door opened and I flinched back.

Someone wearing something looking like a hero costume glared at us all. Everyone was frozen in fear as they stared. "Erasurehead..." the costumed person mumbled, "I think I you should see this."

Everyone stood frozen. I looked at their ash blonde hair, would I be able to win the fight? Explosions would be dangerous... and annoying.

"I'm not going to hurt you," the hero said and some kids relaxed. I on the other hand had heard those words a bit to many times.
"You're all injured, how about you sit down?"

Nobody moved.

"Or not."

We weren't allowed, and they knew just as well as I did that we had to stay cautious.