24: Dormitories

"Bakugo!" Azumi ran into his arms. Bakugo grinned as he lifted the small kid up and ruffled her hair. "You're okay! I got so scared you'd get hurt!"

"Hey! I'm strong!" Bakugo yelled at her.

"Of course!" Azumi shouted back with a grin on her face.

"Bakugo," Aizawa walked up to the two, "While I leave for a moment, can you watch Azumi?"

"But dad..." Azumi gave him puppy eyes, "Can't you come with me?"

"Legally I can't."

"Hey, I won't leave your side," Bakugo told Azumi and she nodded. Since Bakugo had been involved he could go along to help her.

The two walked after a detective into a room where Azumi got a lot of questions. Often she looked up at Bakugo who had to explain the questions, or to fill in what she didn't know.
Bakugo had already been questioned, and Azumi could only wonder how he was so brave and smart to do it all on his own.
He really was amazing!

"What did the leader of the LOV do when you first saw him?"

"Who?" Azumi asked Bakugo,

"Guy with white hair."

"Oh, hand man," Azumi understood and she smiled, "He helped me."

"He did?" The detective said in surprise.

"Well..." Azumi stopped smiling, "Kind of, I mean, he didn't at first, cause he invited a mean doctor, but he didn't hand me over to them when I told him the doctor was mean. Hand man helped me by stopping the doctor!"

The detective wrote this all down with lightning speed as even Bakugo seemed surprised.

Finally Bakugo and she walked out. Aizawa stood waiting and looked up.

"How did it go?"

"I suppose nothing went wrong," Bakugo said, "Though you should talk to the detective some time." He was concerned about the doctor being there. Obviously the league had been in contact with the organisation they had saved Azumi from.

"Can we go home now?" Azumi asked Aizawa as she hurried up to him, grabbing his hand instead of Bakugo's. In her other hand she held a stuffed animal. The teddy bear had a police cap on. The detectives had let her chose a bear, though Azumi was sad they didn't have any other animals, like spiders.

"Of course," Aizawa looked up at Bakugo, "Your mother is waiting outside, stay safe kid."

Bakugo nodded. He didn't need the extra protection, but he wasn't going to be foolish either. For now he just went home.

Azumi stared up at the tall building.

"Who lives here?"

She had been going with Aizawa, house to house, asking the parents of the students wether the students could go to school safer. It seemed a foolish thing to ask, but Aizawa explained it, and it still was confusing then, so Azumi just went along.

"Oh my god!" A student of class 1A said when she found Aizawa and Azumi in front of her door. Azumi knew her to be Yoayorozu. "Hi, Azumi, how are you?"

"I'm alright," Azumi said a bit shyly. She wondered though, why the house was so big. Like... huge.

"Come on in, mother prepared some tea."

Aizawa followed Yoayorozu and Azumi looked around in amazement.

Once they were sat on a couch, Yoayorozu sat down on a chair, waiting for her parents to come in.