22: Escape!

A/n: it's to warm to do anything... and summer isn't even here yet...? I'm going to move to Alaska at this point. Who will I meet there?

Azumi tried to run away, but her feet caught air when someone picked her up. She used to not mind it, but now she hated the feeling of being carried.

"I found someone sneaking out," mask person said.

Azumi tried to struggle, but found herself stuck. What now? Everyone knew she was here and...

The doctor tried to get up. Scared, Azumi tried to hide, hugging herself into the person carrying her.
She shook at seeing the doctor, at knowing the person holding her was dangerous and everyone looked at her with scary eyes.

Slowly hand man got up. He seemed to almost fall down again, but he found the bar and leaned on it as he reached for something.

When the hand man walked towards Azumi, she could only try to push her face into the person's chest, scared of what would happen. She closed her eyes and waited.
There was some scuffling and footsteps neared her. Azumi put her hands to her ears, scared to even hear it happening.

"You're face is all bloody," hand man spoke in his hoarse voice, "Look up so it can be cleaned."

Azumi bit down her tongue. This felt familiar. She would look up, and something she didn't like would happen.
Knowing she had no choice though, she did as she was told and looked up.

Instead of meeting a rough hand, someone pulled a cloth over her face softly.
"We're not gonna hurt a child."

When the hand man walked away, Azumi felt a lot calmer, still her heart beat rapidly as she looked for a way to escape.

The doctor was being dragged away by some green lizard... person and just when a door closed and locked, Bakugo seemed to wake up.

His eyes squinted as he looked around confused.
Bakugo found Azumi in the villain's arms and his gaze sharpened.

A sense of false security calmed Azumi further. Bakugo would help her find a way out! They just had to think...

What more needs this author to say?
Though, before the iconic line, I should mention the environment so the reader doesn't picture the scene in a white or boring background.
Bakugo was lose from the chair, standing in a defensive position. He was yelling to the heroes, and Azumi found comfort in watching a screen. Her dad talked off what had happened. Was he going to save her soon?
As she stared she felt remarkably calm, even if the back of her mind reminded her these were villains. The er... the same villains who protected her from the doctor, so these must be good villains.

Now I'm allowed to say it;

"Uh...Pizza delivery?"

Azumi looked up, recognising the voice. Her sudden movement startled the mask man, but not as much as the open shooting door did.

Bakugo's eyes lit up when All Might rushed in. Suddenly Azumi was let go off and she fell to the floor.

"Crap— sorry," the mask man stammered as wood pushed him against a wall.

Azumi wanted to return some words, or to at least acknowledge the pain in her legs, but she thought better and ran to the door.

"Young Bakugo! Are you okay?" All Might rushed to him. An older hero jumped in front of Azumi, putting a hand to her so she wouldn't run further, but stay behind him.

"We found both the children!" The old man spoke through a hidden mic. Azumi looked passed him at the villains. There was shooting all around, but Azumi felt as though the nightmare was over.

The yelling suddenly gave a confusing pause and Azumi almost flinched. One of the villains suddenly got covered in black sludge, making Azumi scrunch up her nose at the sight of it.
The villains were leaving.

"Young Bakugo! No!" All Mkfht let out when Bakugo got covered with the same liquid stuff. In a moment, they were gone.

Azumi found his eyes scared before Bakugo was gone, disappeared. With the villains.
a cold chill went down her spine. Once more she hadn't saved anyone.

"Kid, are you hurt?" The older hero said. He was wearing all yellow and white, a yellow cape on his shoulders.

Azumi shook her head quickly. They had to save Bakugo, not her.

"She's hurt," another hero said, pointing at his head. All Might ran passed them and the older hero gave a troubled sigh.

The older hero sighed. "Let's get you to heal up."

"But..." Azumi stepped back so she couldn't be dragged off anywhere, "What about Bakugo?"

The hero gave her a look Azumi couldn't decipher. "You're Eresurehead's kid, right?"
Azumi nodded.
"Good, then I need your help," the hero crouched down, "There's people around the scene, run to them and stay with them. They will help you."

Azumi nodded once more. It felt scary to run once more, but quickly she found red and blue lights.
Suddenly she was actually safe, and could only wait to see her family again.

Azumi knew the same couldn't be said about Bakugo.