15: The Sports Festival

I had had so much fun that I had completely missed the sports festival creeping closer.
Mic and Aizawa and literally every other teacher would both be busy, and I would either stay home with a babysitter, or I'd have to stay on those grounds with students to watch me. I liked neither options, but when I asked Bakugo what he thought he told me he could watch me.

Of course I had looked back the previous sport festivals, and I knew that Bakugo would be too busy to watch me, so my grin was for the fact that I'd get to mess around a bit.

A yawn escaped me as I woke up the next morning and got my chocolate milk.
"I don't wanna go be awake today."

Hitoshi grinned, "I do."

I frowned, "It's always the other way around..."

As Hitoshi sipped his coffee he waited for me to realise.

My eyes suddenly widened. "It's the sports festival today!"
When Aizawa picked out some clothes for me, I told him to hurry.
When Mic tied my shoes, I told him to hurry.
When Hitoshi fastened my seatbelt he was quick and I cheered at his excitement.

It was strange to be in the car with everyone again. My mind was elsewhere though, as I wondered what my meme-ing would be about. Meme-ing is what Hitoshi said is making fun of something, or something, and I was going to have fun, I knew.
I thought about how I could go anywhere I would want. Maybe I could go to the commentary box? No, dad and pap would be there, I could visit Shinso of course! He needed all the cheering today! I wanted him to win of course.
All I was required to do today was staying near the building the festival was held in. I knew I'd want to watch a bit, so that was my plan for now.

"Hold on," I whispered as Shinso stopped. He was carrying me up after I asked him, and he made sure I didn't get stepped on. There were so much people, so much new rooms and halls... I got scared.
"Where are we?"

Shinso looked around, "Close to dad and pap."

"The commentary box?" I asked hopefully. After a morning of running around the woods with Hound Dog not too far off, I now was tired and just wanted to sit without being bothered by annoying, loud, scary people.

"Yeah, you want to go there?" Shinso asked and someone gasped in the distance.

I nodded my head against his shoulder and Shinso started walking. I tried to ignore the plain walls and bright lights.

Shinso found a door and slowly he opened it. The door revealed Mic and Aizawa, both looking out of the large window that looked out over the field. The students of the first year of UA stood there. I was confused of what was going on. Where we waiting on something?

Aizawa turned around and gestured for Shinso to put me on his lap. I sat down and softly leaned against Aizawa as I tried to listen to Mic to see what was going on down there.

"Can I get a yay!?"
Maybe it was easier said than done because I wouldn't know what was going on very soon, I fear.

As I listened to Mic and Aizawa was sometimes mumbling something actually sensible, I felt my eyes getting heavy. The sound of the stadium cheering mixed with Mic's voice as Aizawa grumbled him to stop saying annoying stuff.
I knew Shinso was close. The feeling of safety sunk me into a deep sleep.