chapter one

"who's round is it?" farleigh asks looking around, which immediately draws india attention, her mouth curves into a cheeky grin.

"abigail's" she says, with a smug tone in her voice, always that smug tone. i get up and make my way over to the bar, i look over at felix, he flashes me a small smile before engaging in the conversation at the table.

"uh what's your cheapest shot?" i ask nervously to the barman, and i glance over at india, who still got that smug fucking grin on her face.

"jäger bombs" he replies, giving me a sorry look, i nod and count how many people are on the table.
"uh 8 please" i ask anxiously, he goes to grab them before speaking up.

"wanna make that 9?" he points at a boy approaching our table, i sigh and nod, he grabs a tray and 9 shot glasses and fills them with jäger bombs.

"£30 please" he says and places the tray on the table, i hand him the money, leaving only a few pounds left in my purse, well that's the taxi fucked.
"thank you" i grab the tray and head back over to the table placing the drinks on the table, and take my seat next to felix.

"this is ollie" he points at the boy who joined the table, i give him a small wave and smile, and grab a shot and drink it, i glance over at india and she has that look on her face.

"jäger bombs hm? cheapskate" she chuckles, inciting amusement from cameron.
"a drinks a drink, india." felix speaks up in a stern tone, immediately quieting her.
"thanks felix" i whisper quietly and he gently taps my shoulder "any time abs."

the night goes on, im hammered by this point, thanks to farleigh giving us the 67% shots, i have a low tolerance with fucking vodka so this is fun. i stand up, stumbling slightly causing felix to grab onto my waist to steady me "you've had way too much" he sighs standing up, his hands still on my waist. "i've had barely any" i slur drunkly, causing a chuckle from farleigh.

"it's late, let's get you back to the dorms" felix sighs and guides me out the table, ollie joins us and we say our goodbyes to everyone else.

"ollie tell him i'm not drunk" i mumble as we walk down the street, they both chuckle "she's not drunk felix, she's perfectly fine" ollie says through giggles.
"exactly" i say as i stumble slightly, felixs hands reattaching to my waist.

ollie and felix talk the whole way, i silently listen, not sure what they're saying but it's nice to just hear familiar voices. we get back to my dorm after dropping ollie off.

"do you feel sick at all?" felix asks and sits me down on my bed, i shake my head. he gets up and grabs a water bottle and hands it to me "drink" he says, i do what he says and drink a quarter of it before placing it down on the bed. he stays silent and just looks at me with a tired gaze "are you okay to get changed by yourself?" he ask glancing at my low waisted jeans and tank top, i nod and stand up, stumbling slightly before grabbing my pyjamas, i begin to undress causing felix to place his hands over his face "could of gave me a fucking warning abby" he chuckles softly, "sorry" i mumble drunkly.

i get changed into shorts and a baggy 'the cure' shirt and i let myself drop onto the bed, he chuckles and gently picks me up, putting me into bed properly and tucking me in. "goodnight abby" he says softly and leaves my dorm, i fall asleep pretty quickly, probably because of the alcohol.

buzz. buzz. buzz. i groan and stretch my arms, looking over to my phone, it's 10:47 and farleigh is ringing me, i pick up "morning" i mumble groggily, rubbing my head which is pounding. "someone hungover" farleigh chuckles before saying "meet us at the field whenever" he says and ends the call, "bye to you too" i mumble under my breath before getting up.

i take some paracetamol and get changed into a blue bikini top and denim shorts, its boiling, 29 degrees. i put some sunscreen on and chuck it into my bag along side my headphones, phone and water. i walk to the field and they're all sat there, ollie's there again. felix looks up at sees me, waving and calling me over.

"hungover?" felix chuckles and i nod and sit in between him and ollie. "you alright?" i ask him and he nods, laying down on his stomach, propping his head up with his hand as he listens to farleigh speak, india's laying on her back catching a tan alongside rebecca. cameron and jayden are playing football next to them and me and ollie are sat there quietly, i think we could get a long well. "so where you from?" i ask ollie and he switches his gaze from the boys playing football to me.

"liverpool" he replies and i nod, "im from leeds" i mumble quietly, not sure if he wants to carry on the conversation. "nice place?" he ask and i shrug "depends what you consider nice" i joke, prompting a giggle from us both.

______________

i feel like this is pretty shit but i'm trying guys 😔
anyways give any feedback or things to improve, hope you guys enjoyed it.