chapter seven

i wake up mine and felixs legs intertwined, our chests pressed against eachother, my hair over his face. "the fuck?" i mutter softly and rub my eyes. i hear his sleepy chuckle and look up at him, he moves my hair off his face and sits up slightly too look down at me. "sleep well?" he ask as he strokes my hair gently, "yeah, but what am i doing here?" i furrow my eyebrows confused. "what's the last thing you remember from last night" he says with a grin on his face. "downing farleighs vodka, because india is an insufferable bitch" i realise i said that out loud and my eyes widen, but as felix laughs i feel relief take over. he begins to explain to me everything after that, some things embarrassing, well most. "did ollie have a good birthday?" i ask sitting up slightly, causing his arms to wrap around my waist and keep me close. "i think so, i mean he was fucking out of it when we left too" he smirks and places a gentle kiss on my temple. "what about vee? i didn't see her all night" i sit up a bit more and he moves so his heads on my lap, "god knows, probably where the drinks were" he sighs and his arms reattaches to my waist, pulling up my hoodie slightly "what are you doing?" i look down confused, if it was anyone else i would have got them to stop, but i trust felix. he begins to place gentle kisses along my stomach, i gasp slightly because the sudden feeling as his lips gently work they're way across my stomach, he works on one spot trying to leave little love marks, and succeeds, when he pulls away my stomach is covered in little hickeys and he has a proud grin on his face. "idiot" i giggle softly.

we go down to breakfast, everyones half awake from being hungover, "did you have a good birthday ollie?" i ask as i sit down and he nods "it was great" he smile and continues eating, "hey vee!" i say as she sits down and she smiles, "i heard you and felix went to bed together last night" she smirks and i dismiss her ideas with my hand "i was absolutely fucked, we just slept" i say quietly and she raises her eyebrows "im being serious vee" i say defensively, "your telling me two people with the fucking tension you two have didn't fuck?" she says quietly and i roll my eyes "yes. we didn't" i sigh and she chuckles "fine" she grins at me.

one of the butlers walked in and starts speaking to sir james in a hushed tone, luckily i'm close and can hear, "uh, we found a young girl sleeping in the maze, she says she's felixs friend" duncan informs james who raises his eyebrows in response "bring her in" sir james says and i shift my gaze to the door, where no other than india. fucking india enters, everyone's eyes dart to the door, "im so sorry, i completely lost track of time" she's putting on a sweet voice, i roll my eyes. "come sit down darling, we can arrange a way to get home after you've had something to eat, sit next to felix, you must be freezing" her eyes light up causing me to roll my eyes again. "hey felix" she gently touches his arm as she sits down. "why is she fucking here" i mumble to venetia. "are you not friends with her?" she furrows her eyebrows confused and i scoff maybe a bit louder then intended "she's the most insufferable bitch" i say going back to our hushed tone and she laughs "ive never heard you speak like that about someone before, jealous?" she says. "what would i be jealous of?" i sigh and a cheeky grin is plastered on her face "felix" she says in a teasing tone.

"yeah, your mum said i can stay the night" she says as she rubs felixs arm, "farleigh, let's go swim" i say desperately and groan "and hopefully accidentally drown in the process", he chuckles "you really don't like her do you?" he's got a mischievous look on his face "no i fucking don't, she's always got her hands all over felix, rubbing his arm, rustling his hair, touching his legs, like just get off him for fucks sake" i ramble on causing farleighs grin to widen "someone's jealous" he smirks and i scoff "as if" i light a cigarette as i look over at felix and india, india's hands are practically glued to him. "go sit next to him, he'll pay you attention, make her jealous" farleigh says, farleighs always been a shit stirrer and you know what i'm here for if. i go sit next to felix at the edge of the lake "want some?" i offer him the cigarette and he drapes his arm over me "thanks abs" he squeezes my shoulder gently. "recovered from the drink last night?" he chuckles looking down at me, i giggle slightly "pretty much yeah, bit of a headache but it is what it is" i smile softly and his eyes dart down to my lips, i can feel india's gaze on us "felix, have you seen this" india says stroking his back gently, she knows what she's fucking doing. felix rolls his eyes before turning to her, pretending to act remotely interested, i look over to farleigh who has a proud look on his face, he loves when his plans works.

____________________________________
feedback here
thanks for all the reads guys 🩷