chapter two

"your sunburnt you idiot" i say as felix shows us his sore back, he groans "it fucking hurts" i sigh and throw him his vest "should of put sunscreen on then" cameron says and waves the sunscreen bottle in felix face.

we walk back and felix complains around every few minutes, but no one takes much notice, except poor ollie who only really knows felix in the friendgroup and is trapped in his complaints. "fuck it hurts" felix groans for about the tenth time, "felix, let me have a look" i sigh and he stops walking, i lift up his vest causing him to wince in pain, his backs red and some peeling skin. "shower in cold water when you get back and put some sunscreen on and take some painkillers" i tell him and he nods.

the groups quite far in front of us now, so we start walking "what you doing for summer abs?" he asks softly and looks down at me, i shrug "nothing planned" i say softly and keep looking forwards. "come to saltburn" he suggests and i look up at him, "really?" i ask wanting to make sure he's being genuine and he nods, "my mum loves you" he says, and i furrow my eyebrows. "i haven't met her" i say confused and he chuckles slightly, "i know but i've talked about you to her before" he explains and i nod. "obviously farleighs coming and also ollie, so it'll be even better with us all and venetia" he tells me. "i think you and vee will get along" he says. "i hope, incase i get sick do you" i tease and he gently nudged me "you'll never get sick of me abby" we both chuckle and keep walking.

i pack my suitcases up and felix shouts "abigail hurry up" he whines from outside my room, i ignore him and just finish packing my stuff and then walk out and meet him, ollie and farleigh. "took you time"
felix mumbles before grabbing my suitcase. "im not a baby i can carry it myself, i giggle softly. he ignores me and starts walking. "whys he in a fucking mood" i ask farleigh quietly. "him and india had an argument" ollie replies quietly and farleigh adds on "think it was about you" i furrow my eyebrows. i speed up to catch up with felix "what's wrong?" i ask and he ignores me and i sigh. "are you mad at me?" i ask wondering if i did something wrong. he stays silent again, i tap his shoulder and glares at me and stands still "what?" he mumbles quietly. "what's wrong?" i ask softly, he sighs and says "me and india had an argument" i raise my eyebrows to suggest to him to carry on. "she was talking shit about you" he tells me and felix and ollie catch up and he starts walking again.

as we drive to saltburn, felix eventually gets out of his sulk. we arrive and my jaw drops to the floor. "oh my god" i say as we get out the car and i look at the massive estate. "this is fucking massive" i look over at felix who has a cute little grin on his face "it is, i love seeing people's reaction to it for the first time" he says and farleigh nods along in agreement.

____________________________________
this parts quite short sorry
give some feedback
i'll try and get another part out tomorrow