part eleven

"so anything happen between you and felix?" vee smirks and i roll my eyes. "nope, we were drunk" i say and she scoffs "that's more of a reason as to why you would do something idiot" she chuckles "but we didn't, im not gonna waste something that important whilst i'm drunk" i mumble and look down and she raises her eyebrows "important?" i look over at her "yeah?" i say confused. "fucking felix is important to you?" she scoffs "he does that with everyone" she chuckles and im slightly hurt by her words "you don't understand" i say about to get up. "explain to me then." she grabs my arm and i sigh, "to me sex isn't just some thing you do and forget about it, especially with someone i care about, if i was to have sex with felix it wouldn't be a drunk thing or something i'd later regret" i explain and she gives me a look "shame it doesn't mean the same same to him" i furrow my eyebrows "why do you keep saying stuff like that vee?" i look hurt and annoyed "just telling you the truth before you get hurt, i know he sees you differently but he's still the same person, he's still a manwhore in the nicest way possible" she chuckles and i look down not sure what to say. "he can change you know?" i finally speak up and she shrugs and gets up leaving me sat on the rooftop of the shed by myself. i sit there for a couple of minutes just thinking, what if she's right? surely not. i know i mean more to felix than the random girls he fucks.

"felix" i say walking over to him as he lays by the lake, he looks over "can we talk?" i ask quietly and he nods and sits up and i sit next to him. "you okay?" he asks concerend when i don't say anything. "i've been speaking too vee" i start and he nods "and.." i look at him, i don't know how to say what i want to say and now i'm just staring at him blankly "abby, what is it?" he asks and i look down "you, have a uh reputation.." i begin again and he raises his eyebrows "and uh vee made me realise that you.. that's just who you are" i say and he furrows his eyebrows at me "so your trying to say i'm a slag and that's always how it's gonna fucking be?" he sounds offended and i immediately feel guilty and shake my head. "no felix.. i just mean, like you just hookup with people, that's what you do, you don't really want anything serious" i try and make it better but i realise i've made it worse when he says "you've just said the same thing in an even more fucking blunt way, you think i'm just a fucking whore? who will fuck anything with a hole?" he gets up and i quickly stand up "no, felix i don't mean it like that" i say and he scoffs "sure abigail, sure." he rolls his eyes and i know when he says my full name it's serious "it's just i was explaining to vee how we didn't fuck or anything and if we did" i go over mine and vees conversation "and she said that it wouldn't mean the same to you and she said it's because you hook up with people all the time and what she's saying makes sense" he looks genuinely mad at me and says "and your gonna fucking listen to what she says hm? how does she know what having sex with you would mean too me? hm?" he says in an angry tone and i look down "i don't know" i mumble quietly as he towers over me "exactly, so don't say stupid fucking things like that, god abigail." his tone is full of anger and frustration. "im sorry felix.. i shouldn't have said anything" i mumble quietly and he grabs my chin too make me look up at him "do you know how much you mean too me, if we had sex it wouldn't be soem meaningless thing like it is with the girls i hook up with" he says firmly and i go quiet and just stare at him, when i don't say anything he continues "ever since we started getting closer, you know how we kissed and cuddled and all that, i haven't even fucking kisses another girl, like at them two parties i would have fucked at least one girl but you've changed that abby." he says and i hesitate and lean in slowly and gently kiss him and he immediately kisses me back pulling me close to him so our bodies are pressed against each other. he pushes his tongue through my lips and i let out a small soft moan as he does and he pulls me even closer before picking me up and he starts walking making sure too keep leaning in for kisses when he's not looking where he's going.

(SMUT: SKIP THIS PARAGRAPH IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT)

we eventually get to his room and he lays me down on the bed and keeps kissing me, his lips travelling down to my neck and his hands on my breasts and i let out soft small gasps and he reaches for the hem of my shirt and looks at me "can i darling?" he asks in such a soft gentle tone. "yeah" i say quietly and he lifts my shirt over my head and places kisses on my chest around my bra, his warm lips against my sensitive skin, his hands reach behind my back and he goes to unclip my bra, he looks up at me for consent and i nod and he pulls off my bra and my face turns bright red as he begins to place gentle kisses on my breasts, making me moan softly from the pleasure. he teases my nipples when his lips graze over them, making me shiver. his hands go down to my skirt and he slips it off, he kneels inbetween my legs as i lay down, his hands on my thighs, his gaze scanning my body. "are you okay?" he asks softly, his hand travelling up my thigh and i nod "tell me if you ever want me to stop please darling" he mumbles as his fingers grip around my panties "are you sure your okay with this?" he asks and i nod "im gonna need words my sweet girl" he says softly "yeah" i say quietly and he gives me a gentle smile before tugging of my panties just as gently. he teases my folds before inserting his finger into me, making me let out a shaky moan, he smirks and he works his magic, as he fingers me, im a moaning mess each pump of his finger driving me closer to my climax, as my legs begin to shake he stops and unzips his trousers "can you unbutton my shirt beautiful?" he says and i barely process what he says, unable to ignore the ache inbetween my legs for me, i unbutton his shirt with shaky hands and now he's left in just his boxers. "can we?" he ask softly and i nod "please use your words, darling this is serious" he reminds me "yeah, we can have sex" i mumble shyly and he pulls of his boxers, he inserts his full length into me making me groan in pain and pleasure. he thrusts in and out of me until we both reach the point of climax, i cum over his cock and he quickly pulls out and releases onto the bed.

(SMUT OVER)

"it will hurt for a little while" he says as he bathes me, i nod and i've been quiet ever since "darling are you okay?" he ask his fingers rubbing shampoo into my hair "yeah sorry" i mumble quietly and he looks at me with gentle eyes "you can talk to me" he says and i nod "i just feel weird that all" i explain and he nods "that's normal" he says as he rinses the shampoo out and continues bathing me, he gets me changed into some panties, a bra and his shirt and we cuddle up in bed.

___________
feedback here
sorry i had writers block 😭