chapter six

"happy birthday ollie!!" felix slings his arm around him as we walk down to corridor for breakfast, "happy birthday" i say softly and gently touch his arm, "thanks guys" he says with a smile, ive never seen oliver smile so genuinely. it was nice. "excited for your party later?" felix asks and he shrugs "i guess so, i mean i'm grateful but i only know you guys" he says. "you know india, cameron and that lot" felix says. india. of course she's gonna be there.

i'm getting ready for the party, me and felix decide to be matching so we're both getting ready in my room. we always get changed infront of each other so it's no biggie. i put on a white cropped tank top and low waisted jeans and he puts on his white vest and jeans. "help me put the wings on felix" i say softly
he comes over and i can feel his hands grazing my back, sending shivers down my spine, i do the same for him and we head down. "oh darling you look wonderful" elspeth says too me, "and you too felix"
she adds on. "i always do" he says and i chuckle and roll my eyes. we go over to our university friend group, ollie and farleigh of course and then india, cameron and kayden. "i think abby should go get the drinks" india says with a smirk on her face, im not in the mood to argue, so i get up and go get them, i look back over and she's took my seat next to felix and her hands are all over him. i come back with vodka and coke and hand it to them all. i sit next to farleigh and i drink silently, "someone's in a mood" he says quietly and i focus my gaze on india, stroking his hair, whispering and giggling in his ear. "what?" i mumble to farleigh, he chuckles "you know, he hasn't fucked her for a while" cameron chimes in, "probably will tonight though" he chuckles and turns back to kayden. dickhead.

as the night goes on, i down quite a lot of drinks, i mean you'd need to, to put up with india. she's not a fucking girls girl and it's insufferable, i also grab farleighs vodka and down a quater of it. "ollie where's the food" i mumble my words slurred. "fuck knows" he shrugs he's quite out of it too. i get up and stumble slightly, india chuckles "shut up" i mumble quietly. "where you going?" felix asks and i can't be bothered to answer, i start walking around, my head spinning, i needed food. getting drunk on an empty stomach is never a good idea, especially if you iron deficient. "excuse me" i ask a random guy, "hm?" he wraps his arm around my waist, "where's the food" i slur as the room starts spinning. "over there" he points and i nod "thanks" i start walking, i don't know where the fuck i'm going on, i feel like i'm gonna throw up, fuck. i sit on the floor, the room spinning, my hands and legs shaky, "well where the fuck is she india? will you fuck off" i hear a familiar voice faintly. "abby?" the familiar voice crouches down and i open my eyes and see felix, "where's the food" i mumble faintly, "ollie mate" he waves him over, "get abs some food please, quick" he says and ollie nods. he picks me up and brings me over to a bench, i lean over and throw up, he pulls my hair back and gently rubs my back, "oh you've drank too much sweetheart" he mumbles softly and i finish throwing up, he ties my hair out my face as i am sweating. "sorry" i mumble quietly and ollie comes back with the food and i eat it slowly "god you look like a ghost" farleigh says as he comes over. "ollie, im
sorry" i lean over drunkly and gently grab his arm and he gives me a confused look "it's your birthday and im fucked" i slur drunkly, almost dropping my
food "it's fine, eat your food" he says and gives me a small smile.

felix decides it's a good idea to get me to bed, we say night to others and wish ollie happy birthday. "i want to go your room" i mumble drunkly as we walk down the corridor, he chuckles and nods and takes me there. i stop walking and he turns around and gives me a confused look and i gently wrap my arms around him, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head softly, "come on" he mutters gently and takes my hand taking me too his room. "can i have pyjamas" i point to his wardrobe, "no sleep in that"
he chuckles and i roll my eyes, he goes over to his wardrobe and grabs me a pair of grey joggers and a jumper to match it, i begin getting changed, his joggers are big on me so he tightens them as much as possible, they reach just above my ass, like low waisted trousers but his jumper is baggy on me and covers it. "how do i brush my teeth?" i furrow my eyebrows confused and he covers his mouth muffling his laughter "what?" i look up at him "there's no toothbrush" i say, causing him too laugh more and he takes me into his bathroom, we brush our teeth and helps me take off my mascara and eyeliner. "i can't plait my hair" i mumble trying to do two lose braids "your fucked" he chuckles, "hopefully by you" i mumble drunkly and he bursts out in laughter, "first of all that barely makes sense and what?" he says through laughter, i giggle and says "that slipped out, i don't wanna get fucked by anyone, no offence" i look up at him and he shakes his head with a small grin on his face. he begins too braid two lose braids in my hair "there you go abs" he says and i smile "thanks" i slur drunkly, and we head back to his room and lay in bed, he's shirtless. "do you reckon they're still partying?" i say after a couple minutes of silence, "can you not hear them?" he chuckles and looks over at me, "we still would, if you hadn't drank too much" i look over at him "hey, don't make me feel bad pretty boy" i say drunkly and he chuckles again "i'd rather be here with you, pretty girl" he uses the last bit too mock me. we lay in silence for around 20 minutes, he's almost asleep "how many people do you reckons fucked in one of your bathrooms tonight?" i splurt out, he looks at me shocked, half asleep and chuckles "right, it's time too sleep" he pulls me against his chest and rubs my back gently under the hoodie. "how many do you reckon?" i ask again and he chuckles "sleep abs."

____________________________________
feedback here
i feel like i didn't right this too well, so sorry if it's not entertaining but i hope you guys enjoyed!!