chapter nine

i recommend listening to this playlist whilst reading this cause that's why inspired me to write this part (i'll tag it in the comments) >>>

______

it's another saltburn party, sorry ollie but this is so much better than his party. "because when the sun shine we shine together" i shout along to the music in vees face, she shouts it back to me, both of us dancing, basically just jumping up and down, but hey it's though that counts right? plus i'm having the time of my life so does it matter?. there's so many people from our school here, its fucking hot and sweaty but i don't care at all, im absolutely fucked. "god this is so good" vee shouts as we jump around, in my honest opinion we look fucking hot. she's wearing a short purple dress and i'm wearing a matching red one, i have eyeliner and mascara on, i went for the rockstar girlfriend look because come on that's what we all wanna be, vee went for similar but added some beautiful purple eyeshadow, honestly she can rock anything. i see ollie, farleigh and felix and we call them over, waving our hands around like crazy people and when they don't come over, we drag them over "come on!!" vee shouts and drags them over. sexyback starts playing and it pikes up farleighs interest "fucking love this song" farleigh shouts and starts making ollie dance, and he's a nick awkward but honestly he's getting into it and i giggle at the sigh of ollie and farleigh dancing something i never thought i'd see, im still dancing with vee "wow leaving me out?" felix glances at all of us, i grab his wrist and make him jump around with me and vee. "this isn't dancing you know beautiful?" he whispers in my ear, i raise my eyebrows at him and shrug and keep dancing, i drag felix around as i dance in jumping circles, some girl says "watch out" but quickly apologies when she sees felix with me, making us both laugh "you've got all the girls on strings you have" i lean up to his ear to speak because the music literally feels like it's inside of you. "just too gorgeous" he says sarcastically, even though it's a straight up facts. that man is god-like and don't even get me started on that eyebrow piercing. "honestly i love pop music, rock will always be my favourite but you can't hate pop" i shout to him and he nods in agreement "can't beat a good bit of rihanna can you?" he has a cheeky grin on his face and i nod in agreement.

"i fucking love katy perry" i drag them all back on the dancefloor, even though we're all tired and sweaty. "i kissed girl and i liked it" we all shout, surprisingly they all joined in. "we should kiss abs" vee says  and i raise my eyebrows but what's to fucking lose, vee is gorgeous if i do say so myself and so we give each other a slight peck on the lips, felix raises his eyebrows, "i see why you like kissing her felix" vee says with a smirk on her face, and i chuckle and grab felixs hand and start dancing with him, "sing idiot, i know you know the words" i starts singing at him and he rolls his eyes "what if i don't?" he teases before joining in, "your so fucked" he tells me in between lyrics, "im aware, i just fucking kissed vee" i chuckle, fully aware of how drunk i am, we keep dancing, he spins me around every so often. "can we sit-" ollie goes too say, but farleigh and me shout "oh my god! one direction" me and farleigh start dancing together "i said can you give it back to me" i sing, farleigh gets the jist and follows with "she said never in your wildest dreams" and we both start shouting "and we danced all night to the best song ever" the others dancing, but we definitely are dancing and enjoying ourselves so much more, me and farleigh are jumping around shouting and bumping into random people, my dress is riding up but honestly i couldn't give a fuck. it's bloody one direction "i think it went oh oh oh" i shout in felixs face and he rolls his eyes and give me a soft little grin, making my chest fill with warmth, "come on abs" falriegh drags me back to dancing and we jump around taking turns to sing each lyric to eachother but singing the chrous' together. "im so glad she's enjoying herself" i just about hear felix say to ollie.

"felix!!" i drag him onto the dancefloor as 'i love it' starts playing, "remember when we danced to this at that party at school last year?" i ask as we start dancing, referring to this massive school party at the end of last year, i didn't get as fucked then, but felixs sure did that's the worst i've seen him, and he nods "course i do" he gently grabs my waist and dances with me and sings along "yay! your singing" i slur slightly, the drink really getting too me, farleigh gives us both a shot and we down it and hand it back to him, his hands stay on my waist as we dance, sometimes dropping down to my ass but whenever he does i raise my eyebrows at him jokingly, he also keeps pulling my dress back down, which honestly i'm grateful for because i don't want anyone to see my knickers, surprisingly. "you've probably flashes everyone here" he teases, "i'm sure you wouldn't mind" i tease back giving him a cheeky grin and he rolls his eyes, a lot more classic pop songs start playing like 'we found love' , 'california girls' , 'shut up and dance' , 'dance with me tonight' etc. it's such a good party, honestly one of the best night of my life, it's so good.