chapter four

"just fucking hit the ball abby" felix chuckles and i roll my eyes and venetia says "it's easy for you to say, we can barely fucking run in theses dresses" and i nod in agreement, venetia grabs the bottle of wine from ollie causing him to stand there awkwardly and i give him a small smile, it's not fun being awkward. "have some abs, i haven't seen you drink yet" she says handing it too me, "she's been here three days vee" felix rolls his eyes, venetia gives him a look as if to say 'and?' i drink some "oh that's good" i mumble softly drinking some more, "don't drink too much you can't handle your drink can you abby?" farleigh says in a mocking tone "shut up farleigh" i chuckle and roll my eyes. ollie's stood awkwardly fiddling with his racket, "it's too hot" i complain looking at ollie to try and involve him, and he nods. vee grabs my hand and drags me away "meet us at the pond"
she shouts to the others.

"this bikini will look so good on you" she exclaims holding out a small sage green bikini, "go try it on!!" she says shoving me into her bathroom. i get changed and look at myself in the mirror, i adjust it to make it slightly less revealing. i walk out "good?" i ask venetia, "fucking gorgeous, damn!!" she says hyping me up and i giggle softly, she's wearing a red bikini "you look pretty" i tell her, she smiles.

"finally, took your time" farleigh says in that god damn cocky tone again, my gaze hovers over to felix, the sun beaming onto him, his tan skin, his pretty eyes, his fluffy hair, his muscles!! he's so perfect?? i realise i'm staring and look away, "sage green is your colour abs" he says walking up to me and draping his arm across my shoulders, a cigarette hanging out his mouth like usual, i snatch it out his mouth and take a drag "oi, what happened to asking?" he teases and ruffles my hair and i giggle giving it back to him. he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder "felix!!" i shout as he laughs, running towards the pond "felix put me down!!" i hit his back with my hands and he throws me into the pond, i go underwater for a few seconds before coming back up "fucking idiot" i mumble and swim to the edge and him and ollie are laughing on the floor. "get in" i say and roll my eyes, he gets in still laughing, trying to talk but laughs just take over. "your so childish" i roll my eyes, even though i would be doing the exact same if i wasn't the one who got thrown in.

ollie and venetia are just sat talking at the edge of the pond, farleighs reading a book on a blanket and me and felix are in the pond talking. "im so glad i met you abby" he says and i look over at him, sometimes he gets deep randomly and it's so cute, "i'm glad i met you too" i smile softly and move closer to him, causing him to wrap his arms around my waist and i can feel my face heating up. "you'll always be my favourite" he whispers softly looking into my eyes, my hearts racing, he can probably feel it. he gives my waist a gentle squeeze before letting go, "hungry?" he asks and i nod he gets out and helps me get out too. is he gonna pretend that didn't just happen?!? i mean it isn't that big of a deal, but oh my god. "me and abby are gonna get some food, you guys coming?" they all mumble some 'no's' and shake their heads. "just me and you then" he wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk around the outside of the house.

"ah, felix, abby, you two hungry?" elspeth says as we approach and felix nods. "help yourselves to the burgers and hot dogs over there darling" she points to the barbecue and me and felix walk over. i grab a burger and put some sauce and cheese on it and felix does the same. felix leads me over to a quiet place under a tree and we sit down and he once again wraps his arm around my shoulder and we chat about random shit as we eat our burgers. he goes silent and i look over at him and he's just gazing at me with them gorgeous eyes. "your so pretty abigail" he mumbles softly, "abigail?" i giggle softly, he rarely ever uses my full name, he chuckles and gently cups my face, my cheeks burning up. i see his eyes drop from mine to my lips, "so beautiful" he mumbles before his lips lock onto mine, fuck?! i freeze for a few moments which felt like fucking hours, it was like i forgot how to kiss, but finally i get a grip and gently kiss him back, one of his hands grabbing my waist too pull me closer and deepen the kiss. after what felt like year, i pull away, my face flushed red and his slightly too. in our whole friendship i think that's the first time i've seen him blush. we both stay silent before he clears his throat and finally speaks up "we should go back to the others" he gets up and starts walking, not even waiting for me. this man and his mixed fucking signals!! i try and catch up to him but he may aswell but sprinting, he goes over to ollie acting normal again and i sit quietly next to farleigh "you two had an argument?" he smirks and i shake my head. "to be fair, felix would be in a sulk if you did" i respond with a simple "hm" and farleigh studies my face, my slightly swollen lips, my eyes showing that in deep in thought. he comes to a realisation "you two kisses didn't you?" i look at him, a proud grin plastered on his face, "your lips are red and swollen" he chuckles and i try and think of a lie but all i could think about is felix. "oh my god" he chuckles again "you two kissed" he repeats, "that's why he came rushing back and is distracting himself with oliver, god i'm so smart" he says in that cocky tone and i roll my eyes before focusing my gaze back on felix.

____________________________________
feedback here!!
i hope you guys liked it
i'm trying my best to write interestingly, so i hope it's not too boring.
and i hope the kiss scene was written good and wand too soon