chapter ten

"your gonna fall in vee" i slur drunkly as she stumbles near the edge of the pond, farleigh rolls his eyes and goes to get her "you guys really can't handle your drink" he chuckles "especially you" he points at me. i furrow my eyebrows and pull a shocked face "what have i done, im not the one trying to take a slip n slide into the pond" i say offended and felix chuckles and grabs my arm "your freezing, let's go inside" his voice is slightly slurred but god does it sound hot. "your voice is so beautiful" i mumble drunkly "is it now?" he raises his eyebrows looking down at me and i nod and he has a smug grin on his face as we walk back in.

"i want to sleep in your room again" i mutter softly as we walk down the corridor and he does say anything but takes me to his room. "pyjamas?" i ask quietly, "course darling" he mumbles softly and grabs me a hoodie and chucks it to me, i get undressed and i can feel felixs gaze on me, he's fucking tall so his hoodie reaches down to my mid thighs, so i don't need any bottoms, i lay in his bed and he gets changed into plaid pyjama bottoms and comes to lay with me. "do you feel sick?" he asks softly, stroking my hair. i shake my head "if you need to be sick, you don't have to try and hold it in until
you go to the bathroom, just be sick wherever, i don't want you choking on your sick" he says in a gentle tone and i nod and he pulls me close to him, and i close my eyes, falling asleep quite quickly.

i wake up, with a banging headache and felixs arms around my waist, under my hoodie. "morning" i mumble softly and he groans slightly rubbing his eyes "morning darling" he gently rubs his thumb on my waist, and my face goes bright red. i go to get up "let's lay in, im hungover" he whines and pulls me closer to him and i giggle softly "same but i just handle it better then you" he chuckles and rolls his eyes. "have a headache?" he asks and i nod "same" he sighs and rubs my back gently. "you move a lot in your sleep you know?" he says tracing little circles on my back with his fingers. i nod and giggle softly "i know, in sorry" he chuckles and says "it's okay, you get away with it because your pretty" he has that cheeky grin on his face again. "you'd know a lot about pretty privilege" i tease and he rolls his eyes "what's that supposed to mean" he teases back, his face close to mine. "that your bloody gorgeous" i blush and giggle softly, "you think i'm gorgeous?" he raises his eyebrows, "shut up" i shove him jokingly and he smirks, "nothing to be ashamed of sweetheart"

__________
feedback
sorry this is such a short part
i have really bad writers block and can't think of anything at all