4. Sparkles?

Eunji's POV

I got shock at the number of people in their house. Well, I've been in occasions that has a lot of people but those are for business purposes. I've never been in a gathering like this before. And to think that all of this people will know that I'm Howon's fiancé!

Panic suddenly attacked me so I just roam around the house and prayed that no one will notice me but I suddenly heard Howon shouted that he'll announce something. Oh my God! He's going to do it! Calm down Eunji! Breath in and out...

"Where are you, baby?" I heard him call out so I peeked at them.

"Come on, baby. Let them see you," Howon said and outstretched his hand to me. I showed myself completely and they all clapped. Okay, that is more embarrassing. I took Howon's hand and stood beside him.

"What a way to introduce me to your relatives," I whispered at him.

"Just go with the flow," he whispered back. They all cheered and I shyly smile at them.

"Tell us the story, oppa," his little sister suddenly blurted out.

"What story?" Howon asked.

"Of how you proposed to your fiancé," his mom excitedly asked.

"Nah~ it's a long story," Howon refused.

"Come on, dude. Tell us," one from them said. All of them are now chanting 'Tell us'

"Know what? Eunji loves telling that story," he said and look at me which made me look at him with my eyes bigger. He sat on the armrest of the sofa near me. Great! Now all of them are looking at me.

"Well," I cleared my throat. "Where should I start?" I chuckled.

"Well... It was our 100th day anniversary when I felt that Howon is planning to do something," I started.

"I kept on getting hints that he's going to propose to me that day but I acted like I have no idea.

The day came, our 100th day anniversary. I was about to go home that time when he texted me. He told me to meet him at our favorite restaurant. I got excited so I immediately grabbed my purse and went there... but he's not there.

The waiter approached me and gave me a rose and on that rose has a note. It says to meet him on the park where we first had our date. I went there with my heart fluttering but again, he's not there.

A child suddenly approach me and gave a huge stuffed toy. That stuffed toy has a note too. It says to meet him at the skating rink. I went there but no one was there, it was too dark. I waited for someone to approach me but there was no one. Then suddenly, all of the colorful light at the skating rink lit. I turned around and there he was, standing at the center of the rink, a bouquet of flowers on his hand. He approached me, kneeled in front of me..."

"Then I asked her to marry me," Howon interrupted me. "End of the story."

"Wow... That was quite a proposal," his mom chuckled.

"You're the man, Howon," I heard someone shouted which made all of them laugh.

"Show us a kiss, Howon," someone suddenly shouted. Who the he'll was it? I'm going to break his neck!

"Kiss her! Kiss her!" Great! Now all of them are chanting it!

"Alright alright," Howon said which shocked me. He stood up and walked towards me. Oh my God! Don't tell me?!

He took my hand and kissed it. Oh, thank goodness!

"There, I kissed her," he told them.

"Come on, dude! Man up! Kiss her like you mean it!" That someone shouted again. Oh, I'm so gonna snap his neck!

"Lets just give it to them," he whispered.

"What? No way!" I whispered back.

"They will never stop until it's done," he whispered again. I sighed and gave up. Okay! Let's get this done!

I faced him. We both look in each others eyes and for a second there my heart stopped from beating. He cupped my cheeks and leaned closer and when our lips touch, I did not help myself and close my eyes. What is this I'm feeling? This is my first time feeling this! For Christ sake, Eunji! Theoretically speaking, your skin just touched! But why am I feeling this way? Why do I see sparkles?

The kiss deepen. I know this is wrong but it felt so right. Our lips are now in sync and I can't hear anything but the sound of my heartbeat.

Oh my God! What am I doing? I slightly pushed him as my senses came back and that's when I noticed that all of them are cheering wildly.

"Yeah, Howon! You really are the man!" That someone shouted again. Oh, I am so embarrassed right now!

Howon's POV

Party is now over but I still cannot forget the kiss that happened a while ago. What the he'll was I thinking? It was just supposed to be a smack!

"Come, you two. I'll show you your room," mom said and guided us upstairs. She guided us in the spare room that we have.

"This will be the room for both of you," mom said and gave me a meaningful smile.

"I'll just use my room," I suggested.

"That is already occupied by your sister," mom stopped me when I was about to go. "Besides, we are in the modern age. I know you two are already starting to snuggle which each other every night," she teased.

"Mom!" I blushed at that comment. I glanced at Eunji and saw that she's blushing too.

"Alright then," mom chuckled. "Goodnight to both of you," she said and went out of the room.

There was a complete silence when both of us are left. This is awkward!

"I...uhm," I cleared my throat. "I'll take the floor."

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yep," I said and grabbed the comforter from the cabinet and placed it on the floor.

-------------

Both of us are done washing up and is ready for bed. We are now both lying down on our respective areas. She takes the bed while I'm on the floor.

I cannot sleep so I tested if she is already asleep.

"That was one hell of a proposal. You have a great imagination. No wonder why you're the Chief Executive."

"Shut up!" She answered which made me chuckle. So she's not yet asleep. Can't she sleep too because of what happened a while ago? Nah, probably not. She's not interested with other things. She's just interested with work, work and only work.

"Eunji?" I called out.

"Let's sleep now, Howon. I still have a lot of work to do tomorrow," she said. See? Told you she's only interested with work.

"Alright, let's sleep," I sleepily said and closed my eyes. Tomorrow will be a long day. I'm sure mom already has a lot of plans in mind.