5. Loosen up!

Eunji's POV

I feel like someone is banging my head. I was not able to sleep properly last night. The kiss bugged me all night. I sat up and rubbed the temple of my head. I need coffee.

"Howon," I called out.

"Hmm?" He answered sleepily.

"I need coffee," I commanded. I wait for him to respond but I just heard soft snores.

I crawled at the edge of the bed and is about to call him again but what I saw stopped me. He's peacefully sleeping, his face is facing me. This is my first time staring at his face like this and I noticed that my secretary has handsome features. He has sharp nose, thin lips and thick eyebrows.

My lips curled into smile when he softly snored again. I immediately put on my straight face when I realized what I just did. What the hell was that smile for, Jung Eunji?!

There is a sudden knock on the door. Oh no! They can't see us like this!

"It's me," it's Howon's mom knocking.

"Uh... Just a second," I told her. I immediately wake Howon but he's not waking up.

"Howon!" I quietly shouted and threw a pillow on his face. Well, that did the trick. He's now awake.

"What the hell?!" He's confused at what happened.

"Your mother is at the door!" I quietly shouted at him.

"Is everything alright?" His mom asked.

"Yep. Just a second," Howon shouted to his mom.

He immediately crawled up the bed. He scooped my head to serve his arm as my pillow and pretend that we just woke up next to each other. I move closer to him until I felt something bulking.

"What the hell is that?!" I frantically asked even though I know what it is.

"I'm sorry. It's morning!" He apologized.

"Ugh! Disgusting!" I whined.

"Well sorry for being a man," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and placed a pillow between us then I covered our bodies with blanket.

"You can come in now," Howon said and the door opened. His mom gave us a smile, holding a tray full of bread, fruits and drinks.

"Breakfast in bed," she beamed.

"You don't have to, Mrs Lee," I said.

"Please, just call me eommoni," she insisted. I just smile at her.

"You don't have to do this, eomma. We can just go down and eat with all of you," Howon said.

"Just let me. I won't be able to do this to you more often because I know you'll be busy again when you go back to Seoul," she said while placing the tray on the bedside table.

"Besides, I aslo want to serve your bride," she smiled at me and I did the same to her. I suddenly felt guilty. For lying to them. They are so nice to me and I feel like the worst woman for forcedly marrying their son.

"Oppa~" his little sister beamed at the door. She run towards the bed and crawled up.

"Happy birthday, princess," Howon greeted her and gave her a big hug. Oh, I totally forgot that the main reason we are here is for his sister's birthday.

"Where is my present?" She asked Howon.

"Am I not enough? Is my presence not enough as my present?" Howon teased.

"Eeii~ oppa!" His sister whined.

"I'm just kidding," he chuckled and hopped out of the bed. He walked towards his bag that is sitting on the chair near the bed and got something from it.