16. New Member

Howon's POV

I woke up and realize that my wife is not beside me. Wife. I smile at the word. I feel so happy that she's now finally my other half, that she's now my forever.

Before we get married, she told me that she wants to have a peaceful life and that she wants to fulfill my dream. To live in a house near a sea. We bought a house near a sea and after we get married, we both resigned from work. Sungyeol replaced Eunji's position and according to him, he'll hire a girl secretary for him to have a love life like ours. That choding.

We now have a small business and it's a book store. It is in town and we go there three times a week to check the sales. I still write articles and send those to A&E while Eunji takes care of our business.

I sat up and stretch my arms. I grabbed my shirt from the floor which I threw last night. As I went out of the room, Miley Cyrus' Party in the USA booms from the kitchen and the smell of bacon fills my nostrils. I sneaked in the kitchen and a smile immediately formed my lips as I see my wife. She's wearing just my white shirt and she's dancing to the rhythm of the song while holding a spatula. I leaned my arm on the door frame of our kitchen and watch her. She got startled when she finally notices me.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked while scraping the egg from the pan. I walked inside the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"Long enough to see you dance like crazy," I teased and shoots a piece of grape in my mouth. "You still look sexy though," I chew the grape. I glance at her and see her blush.
"I'll just toast some bread," she said. She's in the middle of putting bread in the toaster when I held her waist.

"What are your plans today?" I asked as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"I'll go to town to check on our book store then I'll go grocery shopping after. Our fridge is begining to be empty. I'm also craving for strawberry ice cream so I'll probably drop by an ice cream parlor later,"
She said in details.

I begin to nuzzle her neck and her breath hitched. "Say, we skip breakfast?" I whispered. She chuckled and pulled away from me.

"We've just had it last night," she begins to bring the dishes in the dinning table. I did not pushed it anymore and sat on the chair. My mouth starts to water upon seeing what's on the table.

Eunji's POV

After making a cup of coffee, I went to my husband's office just right beside our room.
He is busy typing on his laptop as I enter that he did not notice me coming in. I placed the cup of coffee on his table and that is when he looks up at me. I sit on his lap and took his reading glasses off.

"It is still early and you're already working?" I worriedly said.

He wrap his other hand on my waist and the other is on my lap. "Says the woman who only knows work before," he smirked.

"That was before," I rolled my eyes. "I have different things to be busy with now."

"Like what?"

I cup his cheeks and peck his lips before answering. "Like making sure that my husband is happy," I teased.

"Well great news ma'am, you are doing a very good job at it," he said and kisses me.

"Why don't you just join me later and check our business in town?" I suggested as I rest my forehead on his. I also want to talk to him about something. It's something that will definitely shock him and I hope it will make him happy.

"I would love to," he said as he bury his face on the crook of my neck. "But I have to finish my article. This is due the day after tomorrow."

I sigh and drop my head. "Alright," I said and pulled away from him so I can look at him. "Just make sure that you won't over work yourself."