Viva

Viva is pissed.

And when she's pissed, people know that something is seriously wrong.

She stormed up to Clay and she slapped him, she saw his hurt look but right now she has to focus on what he did to his baby brother.

"Clay. I can’t believe you would do that." She growled.

Clay looked confused, "What..? What did I do..?"

Viva then grabbed Branch, who had chased after her to try and stop her, and moved him in front of her.

"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Clay took a step back, his hands raised placatingly, "Okay, I see now.."

Viva pulled Branch close and felt her heart tighten when Branch nuzzled her.

"He was a baby, Clay! A baby! And you left him like it was nothing! Do you know what kind of psychological damage that could cause? Don't answer that! I know you do! Just-..Damn it, Clay. How could you?"

Clay took a deep breath and watched as his baby brother cuddled into his girlfriend, "Look, I-I was stressed from the band, I needed to leave the pod...I couldn't stay there anymore..it hurt and I figured that neither of them would wanna see me again..."

Viva huffed as she picked up Branch who let out a surprised shriek, she gently shushed him and spoke to Clay, "I can't forget this, and I never will. But I can forgive. I want you to build a strong bond with Branch, okay? In five days I wanna see him asking you to hug him. Got it?"

Clay gave a serious nod, "You got it. I'll do anything I can to make it up to him."

Viva nodded as she held Branch close, "Good."

After a few silent seconds Viva spoke up again.

"Can you please get him off? I think he fell asleep.."

Clay nodded and moved forward, carefully wrapping one arm under Branch's legs and the other under his neck, "There we go, there we go, nice and easy...gotcha, buddy..."

Viva smiled a bit, "Already working your hardest?"

Clay grinned, "I made a promise and I intend to keep it. And if I have to carry him to a nice warm and cozy bed? Then so be it."