DJ Suki

She'd been tasked with watching over Branch.

For reasons unknown he'd become a cuddle bug recently.

Nobody knew why and they didn't wanna ask in case he pulled away from them.

So they mostly allowed it to happen.

Right now DJ had Branch laying next to her as they cuddled.

Branch cuddled even closer and she smiled, pulling the blanket over them.

They layed there in a quiet, comfortable silence.

After a few more minutes, DJ realized she had to get up.

She felt terrible when Branch whined softly and tried to cuddle her more.

She bit her lip and thought for a moment, not wanting the youngest royal to think he couldn't cuddle her.

"Branch, I need to do my music stuff, so how about I give you some spare headphones to block out the noise and while I do my thing, you can cuddle me, is that alright?"

Branch thought for a moment then nodded and let her go.

She went to go find some sound proof headphones for him and quickly came back, sliding them over his ears.

Once they were in place she smiled and held his hand as they walked out of her pod and to her DJ station.

Branch cuddled her from behind where he would be fairly hidden.

She smiled and set her left hand over his hands and tapped once to let him know she was starting, then she moved her hand away and looked to the crowd of trolls, starting her music up.

It had been much later when she realized Branch was gone and she panicked until she noticed Satin and Chenille make a 'Calm down' motion.

She calmed down a bit but still looked worried until Chenille held up a picture of Smidge.

She gave them a slight nod and continued her music.