Brandy

Brandy had taken immediate notice of how nervous and anxious her husband's baby brother is.

Bruce had told her that when Branch was a baby he would mimic them, and one of the things he mimicked was John's thumb biting habit.

And right now Branch was biting his thumb and bouncing on his tippy toes.

Brandy leaned against the counter, fairly close to Branch who stood a bit away from everyone else.

"Are you alright, dear?"

Branch looked up at her and his fingers twitched, he shrugged.

Brandy hummed and nodded, "Do you need a hug? I can try if you'd like?"

Branch immediately raised his arms.

Brandy smiled at him and gently picked him up, holding him close and in a loose grip.

Well to her the grip was loose, to Branch it was like being given the perfect hug.

Brandy knows how to control her grip with trolls, she needed to know how considering her husband is a troll.

As she held him she noticed Poppy looking at her with a smile.

Tiny Diamond was looking at her too, he wasn't smiling, he narrowed his eyes at her.

Brandy understood the look and gave a slight nod.

Her husband and his brothers watched with warm smiles.

Branch hadn't exactly asked for a hug, but it seemed he was getting closer to asking each day.