8. Blood

"sure mom, we can go together."

I can't do this anymore.. the more I'm trying to avoid him the more he's engaging in everything that I do. Should I take mom along? But taking her as well will not be a great idea as she's not well and I can't tire her more.

Guess, I'll just have to deal with him tomorrow.

I thought as I stared at the ceiling laying on the bed with a blank face covering myself with the blanket, as I snuggled up to my pillow. Maybe it'll be another long day tomorrow, but let's get through this.

...

"Hello! Hello wake up! Y/n wake up!!" My eyes shot open at his voice as I quickly got up, tilting my head a little to look at him nervously, while he was just staring in annoyance, well that's what his expressions said atleast. "Get ready! We've to go. Idiot." He said and walked out of the room.

Why do I always have to turn my alarm off and drift off once again? What is it even made for thenn??!!
Ofcourse I'm an idiot.

I leisurely entered the bathroom to take a shower and get changed,

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, can I look worse then this? I just hate how I quickly judge a person by their appearance, that is just... Me. And maybe, this is just why I've never liked myself. I just stupidly look at my reflection in the morning to tell myself how different and weird I look and act. Unlike those pretty and nice girls, the normal ones.

I sighed clearing the fog that appeared on the mirror, snapping out of my thoughts, I changed my cloths and walked out of the bathroom. Brushing my hairs I put some lipbalm and went out to have some breakfast.

"You must be excited hmm

"You must be excited hmm.." I heard mom's voice turning around when I was looking for something to eat in the kitchen. She smiled softly before tying her hairs up into a bun and going to get the egg tray. She knows I love scrambled eggs, she walked past me placing the heavy tray on the counter.

"Um.. I'm actually kind of.. nervous." I whispered as if talking to myself, breaking the egg in the pan, "it'll be fine. Don't worry" she reassured without looking at me. She's been like this, too distant emotionally. We don't talk about such things, that apology and the hug, it meant everything to me, because that happened rarely.

But her each small gesture, reminds me that I'm doing this for her. For my only family.

"Morning." My gaze averted as I saw him walking past me going through the fridge to find something to eat. "Jungkook, should I make you an egg too?" Mom asked as she served the plate on the table for me.

"No I'm good aunty" he paused, I took a bite of the delicious food, "We're already getting late.. because someone woke up too early today" i stop chewing at his statement, and took a sip of juice. Mom just chuckled at his so not funny joke.

I stood up taking my backpack, "I'm leaving mom.." I was annoyed. So I left my food not knowing how terribly hungry i'd be later. "Atleast finish the food-
Oh this girl.." mom sighed.