9. A Memory

'Dad!! Please don't go!! Please! DAD!!!-'

There was a blast. A huge noise, as everything shook and went silent, the birds flew in the grey sky and disappeared,

You looked around not being able to hear anything, tear filled eyes and a heavy heart. You looked in the direction where you saw your dad and heard faint noices of police siren wailing at a distance.

That's when a puddle of blood came to your sight...

'S-someone help! H-help my dad!!-'

"Y/n! Are you alright!??" Jungkook shook your arm as you snapped back to reality, you looked at him shivering as tears slid down your cheeks at the flashback. He looked concerned as he noticed your tears, realisation hit you as you quickly moved away wiping your face and looking back at his arm. It was still bleeding but he slid his sleeves down, the fabric soaking the blood as it penetrates giving the white shirt a dark red colour.

"This.. it just happened. I fell and got hurt nothing much." He glanced away pulling his arm back in an attempt to hide it somehow.

"HEY!!! YOU WAIT RIGHT THERE!!!" Turning around you noticed two gaurds running towards both of you, one with a long heavy wooden stick and other one was screaming to stop you as if you both were running. Wait.. running?

"RUN!!" You felt your arm being gripped by jungkook as he dragged you outside and you both ran for your lives to the back of the school until those two gaurds weren't in sight.

"Where do you think they would have hidden" hearing them from behind jungkook pulled you to the side behind a wall as he placed his palm over your mouth. You both were breathing heavily from the marathon you just ran, and then those two gaurds weren't sparing you for God knows what reason.

You scanned jungkook's face as he was inches closer to your body, looking behind the wall being all precautious while you just watched him, you hated the thought how even he started to remind you of your dad. You hated those flashbacks.

The thought of even confronting the past haunts you to this day. You looked down feeling the rush to hold your pillow and cry your heart out which you used to do to let your frustrations out, it felt like a knife was slashing your chest multiples of times and you couldn't do anything about it. Just stood there holding your sobs.

That's when you felt him removing his palm from your mouth as a whimper left your mouth, he slowly slid his palm to your back holding you in his arms and caressing your back, his soft intense gaze got even softer as you hid your face inside his chest letting yourself be completely be weak.

"It's okay." He whispered in your ear in his soothing voice, warm and comforting like his mother's. You felt yourself breaking even more at how good he was at handling you, and how good it felt to let someone know you're hurting inside but you knew you can not risk it.

Holding yourself somehow, you held your tears in and placed your palm over his chest to push him away slightly. He slowly stepped back and tilt his head to look at your face. "Are you okay?" He asked genuinely concerned, while you wiped your tears away and nodded.

"A-are they gone?" Your heavy crying voice, you hated it the most but had to say something before it got even more awkward, he nodded as he watched you lowering your head trying to hide your face. His eyes scanned your actions, but more then any of that he was worried about you.

His eyes fixed at your frail figure as if he wanted to hold you for a little longer, to let you know he was there. To just let you know you weren't alone. But he couldn't.

You got out supporting your body as your palm kept in contact with the hard wall. Stumbling a little as he quickly tried to catch you but you managed to stand on your own two feets and walked slowly. While he followed you. Not a word leaving his mouth, you kept walking not thinking much about anything.

Your mind was as if foggy, when you thought of acting normal, all the happy memories of your playing with your father appeared in front of your eyes, as if mocking you of how far you're now from all those good times.

There were no students out anymore, maybe the recess was over. You could hear some gaurds at a distance,

"Should we check at the back?"

You still walked in the same direction, and to your surprise the main gate was free of any gaurd. You walked silently, the sky grew darker and wind blew your hairs.

The clouds covered the whole sky, a drop of water collided with your skin, slid down your cheek making you close your eyes. Another drop and then another, it started to rain. You used to love rain, dancing and playing with your father was one of your favourite thing to do,

And now it was all just a painful memory.

Your arm was gripped and dragged under the shed of the bus stop, you didn't had the energy to even look up at him, you just sat on the seat without even a glance

While he waited for you to speak. Speak your heart to him.